Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw people say "You look well" especially in relation to weight loss.......as far as I know I am well and wasn't ill before.......

I find this one odd too! I think people just don't know what to say and say this because they think that mentioning weight might offend somehow.

I know what you mean, it feels dead awkward! I've had it a few times and I do find it a bit confusing lol ;)

dyjhiw your sil throws a spanner in the works that means you might not be able to meet up in leeds:'( mil has dementia and has taken to drinking brandy and sil wants us to do more,we live an hours drive away,so the only time can help out is on weekend !! sil at her wits end !!

dyjhiw your sil throws a spanner in the works that means you might not be able to meet up in leeds:'( mil has dementia and has taken to drinking brandy and sil wants us to do more,we live an hours drive away,so the only time can help out is on weekend !! sil at her wits end !!

Aww my grandma has dementia, it's awful. She lived my my parents until it got to the point where mum and dad's health were affected, she's now in a home. So I know how much hard work it is looking after someone with dementia. Maybe you could come on the next meet???? Xxx

Aww my grandma has dementia, it's awful. She lived my my parents until it got to the point where mum and dad's health were affected, she's now in a home. So I know how much hard work it is looking after someone with dementia. Maybe you could come on the next meet???? Xxx

hoping we can sort simething out as hubby will have to take 2 nights hols to go over gor the leeds weekend

Come to bed to watch a film with Hubby.. 2mins later he's snoring, wakes 10mins later an says 'Im off to sleep' Erm you've just been bloody snoring!!! Lol

....when OH gets a puncture in his motorbike this afternoon in the middle of nowhere in wales and you have to drive 3 hours with a borrowed trailer to go and rescue him. The sat nav was sh!te!! I left home at 4.30 and it's now 9.40 and we're still over an hour away from home! :(

Its usually me that falls asleep here! Obviously I dont snore though ;)

Lol i can't complain, he works nights, only had about 5 hours sleep Friday after shift an about 5 last night as i get my lay in on Saturdays :D

....when OH gets a puncture in his motorbike this afternoon in the middle of nowhere in wales and you have to drive 3 hours with a borrowed trailer to go and rescue him. The sat nav was sh!te!! I left home at 4.30 and it's now 9.40 and we're still over an hour away from home! :(

Oh how awful! Luckily you were able to come to the rescue! What a waste of afternoon though :( x

Come to bed to watch a film with Hubby.. 2mins later he's snoring, wakes 10mins later an says 'Im off to sleep' Erm you've just been bloody snoring!!! Lol

I went to bed last night to read in bed, my treat when OH doesn't need to get up at 'silly o'clock', Phoebe cat also joins us, within a few mins, OH is snoring very loudly & in the background Phoebe is also snoring, hmmmmmmmmmm, didn't spoil my book though:D

Nooooooooooo, hope you got home ok & now feel calmer.

We got home around 11.15, I left at 4.30 to go and get him!! It took over an hour to get the bike on the back of the trailer, that's with the help of 2 passing police men!! We've somehow got to get it off the trailer this morning!! Hard work with a 31 stone bike!!! I'm going to buy him a push bike lol xx

Attachments

• image-4059823688.jpg
    image-4059823688.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 74
Back