Don't you just hate it when....

Attachments

• image-1485546002.jpg
    image-1485546002.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 58
....when I can't decide what colour to decorate the back room!!!!! Do I stick with feature wallpaper at the ends of the room or do i go plain and have a picture/canvass/mirror there?? Arghhh!!

....when I can't decide what colour to decorate the back room!!!!! Do I stick with feature wallpaper at the ends of the room or do i go plain and have a picture/canvass/mirror there?? Arghhh!!

Personally I'd go with the picture/canvass/mirror thingy:D

DYJHIW You see the register mail items for you, you know what's inside them but your heart sinks as it's only been 3wking days, so before I even open them I'm on a downer, why have they returned them so soon, are there problems like last time:confused: it then turns into DYJLIW Your passports are returned complete with Indian visas & it took less than a week, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Personally I'd go with the picture/canvass/mirror thingy:D

DYJHIW You see the register mail items for you, you know what's inside them but your heart sinks as it's only been 3wking days, so before I even open them I'm on a downer, why have they returned them so soon, are there problems like last time:confused: it then turns into DYJLIW Your passports are returned complete with Indian visas & it took less than a week, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Where in India are you going?

When you're waiting on a result...I just want to know one way or another so I can either try and plan what to do next or so I don't have to stress about things!

How do you feel it went? Didn't see your comment about party in the hotel room till late, would have actually been up for that haha! X

I've genuinely no idea as it was REALLY relaxed and none of the questions were experience/work based...pretty random! There were over 200 people for interviews though and realistically they're only taking 20-30 to Florida, but there's another round before then. The reason I want to know is because the next interviews take place on the days I go to see Girls Aloud and Carrie Underwood so it'd take some shuffling of things to be able to go and it's stressing me out...if I get through, it's good cause obv I'm a step closer, if I don't...it's ok cause plans can stay as they are haha!

It's to work in Walt Disney World in Florida....it would be a complete dream but very competitive so not holding out too much hope

really hope you get it, my boyfriends brother worked on one of the cruise ships for a while in the boutique and pirate league... it all sounded so amazing! Good luck Jenna, eee I'm getting all excited just at the thought

When it's one of them days!

Youngest daughter has drawn all over my living room wall with bright pink pen, middle daughter been upset at school coz a boy called her 'a big fatty' so had to see her teacher then got called into school about son who is missing playtime Monday due to fighting!

Kids!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in India are you going?

Fly to Mumbai, spend a few days there, fly to Kolkata just 2 nights there we're going for the first match of the IPL, train to Darjeeling, we'll be going on the Darjeeling steam train, which I'm really excited about, then fly to Mumbai for the last night & watch another cricket match.

It's to work in Walt Disney World in Florida....it would be a complete dream but very competitive so not holding out too much hope

Oh that would be so cool, the staff always seem so happy & relax, what a wonderful place to work.

Dyjhiw your OH kicks the weekend off by being a complete d!ck.

hmmmmmmm, men!

When it's one of them days!

Youngest daughter has drawn all over my loving room wall with bright pink pen, middle daughter been upset at school coz a boy called her 'a big fatty' so had to see her teacher then got called into school about son who is missing playtime Monday due to fighting!

Kids!!

So glad these days are over for me & OH, no wonder I used to drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back