Don't you just hate it when....

I LOVE the walking dead.

Zombies are the best! I'm actually looking forward to the zombie apocalypse... Do you read / watch the walking dead? I had to stop watching the tv show due to really annoying actors whose characters need to get killed off!

Watch the tv show but not read the comics yet. Really fancied the compendium but not had any spare cash lately to buy it :( Have you heard of 2.8 hours later? If not look up their website or facebook it looks AWESOME! They just released tickets for Glasgow this week but I have no money and now it's all sold out apart from one day which I know will sell out too before I have any money! Basically it's a giant zombie apocalypse I am so gutted about not getting to join in :(:(:( x

I am not scared of zombies, vampires, murderers or lunatics (they can all be fought off!) but I am scared sh1tless of ghost. *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Flibsey said:
I LOVE the walking dead.

Me three!

My OH is a huge fan of anything zombies. I'm really not, but he made me watch this with him and I've really got into it!

The 3rd kettle that you've bought in the last 6 months breaks....it wasn't cheap either.

Also when you have the 4th painful ear/deafness in the last 6 months....very annoying...I've had them syringed twice...

DYJHIW you wait ages for your dinner to cook, you settle down in front of the tv with it and the Vagasil advert comes on, urgh... Nothing more off putting.. :-/

Tealight said:
DYJHIW you wait ages for your dinner to cook, you settle down in front of the tv with it and the Vagasil advert comes on, urgh... Nothing more off putting.. :-/

LMAO

It takes more than a rancid vagina to put me off me tea :D

JezVonSavage said:
It takes more than a rancid vagina to put me off me tea :D

Blue Waffle? ... Have I gone too far?

HAHAHAHA it's ones about foot fungus than make me boke!!

JezVonSavage said:
Hahahahahahahahah!!! I can't "like" this enough.

Please, for your own benefit, DO NOT LOOK.

Really. Don't.

kingleds said:
I genuinely do not know what this is!

Google it! I post us your immediate thoughts :D

kingleds said:
See now I have too......

Haha well just don't say we didn't warn you! ;)

Back