Don't you just hate it when....

Ooops... that was meant to be in the dyjliw thread.....doh!!!! Xx

But actually dyjhiw....OH is now banging about the kitchen with various kitchen utensils as he is now obviously in a huff you didnt get that chinese takeaway with him and now has to go cook somethin.... suck it up fatso....... haha xxx

Last edited:
But actually dyjhiw....OH is now banging about the kitchen with various kitchen utensils as he is now obviously in a huff you didnt get that chinese takeaway with him and now has to go cook somethin.... suck it up fatso....... haha xxx

Love it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apologies in advance for massive rant

DYJHIW you have to wait 8 weeks for an appointment to take your implant out because only 1 dr can do it. Even though you are sure it's making you a nut job, amongst other problematic symptoms and then they cancel it on the morning!!!!!

I don't know if I'm angry or upset :-( (hence why i need it out because since I've had it in I've not been the full ticket emotionally!)

Can't wait another 8 weeks and dreading ringing them to rebook because I'll probably cry like a 5 year old if new appointments a while off.

Anyone got any sharp kitchen scissors!?

Apologies in advance for massive rant

DYJHIW you have to wait 8 weeks for an appointment to take your implant out because only 1 dr can do it. Even though you are sure it's making you a nut job, amongst other problematic symptoms and then they cancel it on the morning!!!!!

I don't know if I'm angry or upset :-( (hence why i need it out because since I've had it in I've not been the full ticket emotionally!)

Can't wait another 8 weeks and dreading ringing them to rebook because I'll probably cry like a 5 year old if new appointments a while off.

Anyone got any sharp kitchen scissors!?

Can't you ring round local family planning etc?

I had one put in 8 years ago, subsequently found out I was pregnant so had to have it removed there and then. They found me a family planning clinic and removed it that night xx

Thanks Mrs S, I hadn't thought of that (see, irrational!)

I know there a FPC in my town and I'm quite near Brighton so there must be loads. I'm going to ring the Drs once the morning rush is out the way and go from there.

Thank you :)

Dyjhiw hubby is playing in a footie match at work this afternoon and every time he talks about it the time he's getting home becomes later and more vague and when you comment on this he gets all defensive and says well what does it matter what time I get back blah blah blah well sod you then mate don't be expecting a dinner on the table when you do get back!

Let him starve :D

.......when you're going camping tonight in your new tent but have a funny tummy and the immodium will be the first thing you pack!!!!

pizza & garlic bread end up on your plate and ooopppps all gone

When a fitness marketing man stops u in the street and ask you if you want to lose weight ....... on ur birthday!

When a fitness marketing man stops u in the street and ask you if you want to lose weight ....... on ur birthday!

Oh dear, hope it didn't upset you. I'd have just laughed & said I've already lost weight!

DYJHIW MiL has been told by the council how much money she is allowed to take out of the bank for her spends, it's just £23 per week, the reason her spends are limited is so she can still contribute to her nursing home fees. This has just made me so angry are so many levels. How is she supposed to go out to the pictures, theatre & buy her toiletries on that amount. Needless to say I'll pay for out picture & theatre trips in the future, but it's not the point, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back