Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you talk to the cat & she ignores you!!!!

DYJHIW you let the cat in, then about 15mins later think 'I'll let the cat in' she doesn't come in, so I think oh well maybe she has gone for a bit of a wander (normally she stays in the yard & only for a little while), then you hear, tinkle, tinkle, yep the cat is already in:rolleyes: senior moment I think!!!!!!!!

Pmsl x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you are a member of a SW Facebook group and there a few people who keep saying that things like smash pizza, lasagne crisps etc are free, and how all this tweaking business is a load of c**p!
So this now means there is going to be a new batch of SW newbies who think it's ok to eat things like that, and then they'll wonder about why they're not losing weight etc! Why can't people just give correct info, and allow others to decide about tweaks for themselves?!!!
And now, when I posted about allowing people to have correct information, I've been told their consultant said it was ok, as making a big bowl of SW 'crisps' is fine because potato is free and that's all crisps are!! Arghhhhh some people really miss the point :banghead:

I can't stand the SW Facebook group. Full of knobs lol x

When you find out the woolwhich killer the one in the video covered in blood went to your school!! Im disgusted

Omg that must be heart wrenching for you Hun. I saw the video and it made my skin crawl.
*******s!

Ha ha ha!! I've now been banned from the fb page as apparently I disagree with 'tweakers' no! I don't disagree(as I do it myself occasionally),what I do disagree with is people saying something is free when it isn't! I just feel its important for people to post correct syn values!

See, told you the group is full of knobbers lol x

Its supposed to be sunny today, so the forecast says but its gone really dark & looks like its about to chuck it down

DYJHIW you are a member of a SW Facebook group and there a few people who keep saying that things like smash pizza, lasagne crisps etc are free, and how all this tweaking business is a load of c**p!
So this now means there is going to be a new batch of SW newbies who think it's ok to eat things like that, and then they'll wonder about why they're not losing weight etc! Why can't people just give correct info, and allow others to decide about tweaks for themselves?!!!
And now, when I posted about allowing people to have correct information, I've been told their consultant said it was ok, as making a big bowl of SW 'crisps' is fine because potato is free and that's all crisps are!! Arghhhhh some people really miss the point :banghead:

See now I tried a few of these tweaks - lasagna sheets as crisps, smash pizza, cous cous pancakes, magic pancakes and never synned them and lost 2lbs this week BUT I wont be doing this all the time as I know I may not have the same weight loss if I keep doing this as its really cheating and it can easily catch up on me

Dyjhiw you say to hubby about it being a nice weekend and he moans about the fact that theres loads to do. Yes things we have arranged as its nice to do things the weekend if you didn't want to do them why didn't you communicate that when I spoke to you about doing them!? Probably because you weren't listening! Grrrrrr!

Grrrrrrrrr, men,

Its supposed to be sunny today, so the forecast says but its gone really dark & looks like its about to chuck it down

Same here!

See now I tried a few of these tweaks - lasagna sheets as crisps, smash pizza, cous cous pancakes, magic pancakes and never synned them and lost 2lbs this week BUT I wont be doing this all the time as I know I may not have the same weight loss if I keep doing this as its really cheating and it can easily catch up on me

Just so you know hun magic pancakes aren't classed as a tweak cos you use your healthy extra allowance for them. Its only when you use a free food to make something that usually wouldn't be free which means you end up eating more calories for less fill power. X

Just so you know hun magic pancakes aren't classed as a tweak cos you use your healthy extra allowance for them. Its only when you use a free food to make something that usually wouldn't be free which means you end up eating more calories for less fill power. X

Oh didnt know that, d'oh. Like I said I might not do those again. The pancakes were ok but thought they were quite erm whats the word stodgy or maybe thats cause I done a big one and ate it myself lol

lol, i dont have a metal cutter to make them into small ones. That might have to be on my shopping list today

Back