Don't you just hate it when....

Session of mother in law bashing :(

You should try to not let her bother you, as much as I can I ignore MiL, she is always saying how well other members of the family are doing & you know it really used to bother me but now I know my kids & me are doing just fine, it is difficult sometimes, but if you can put her comments to one side xx

Is that on here? Or someone who's dealing with someone with depression?x

Got a guest here at my house, someone was on the TV discussing her depression and the guest said "god isn't she depressing, cheer up will you" So un called for. X

you have every intention each day to get back on track seeing as you missed weigh in (hurt my back) on thursday but as the days go on the crap still ends up in your mouth - anyone got a needle & thread

How about looking at some of the inspirational threads on here for some motivation ?

its not that its just unexpected days out, not having fruit or low sysn stuff in the house cause the shopping didnt get done on the day it normally does

yeah I know, I am gettign shopping tomorrow and gonna be super suer suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper good mon, tues & wed :D

Back