Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW people in group moan that they've only lost 2lb

DYJHIW you get caffeine shakes from trying to keep yourself awake at work. (And it's not even that much caffeine!)

Gah! It drives me bananas when people moan about losing 2 lbs! I get so irked when people say I think I'll "just" go for 2lbs next week. If I see any smaller number on the scales I am "just" over the moon, never mind 2lbs smaller!!

You've pressed my buttons - I am in full on rage mode! :)

DUJHIW your craving 'naughty' foods the night before WI!

Haha love it :) Im aiming for 2lbs this week and that's a big loss for me!

DUJHIW your craving 'naughty' foods the night before WI!

dont I know it, could eat some nice ice cream or a lovely milkshake or something like that

I'm on a crisps craving! Trying to guzzle water to curb the urge but it's painful!!!' Lol x

I just bought 2 big bags of multipacks for the family so I am gonna hide them lol

Thing is I like to buy just enough fruit to last before it goes off, I just hate waste, but when I go to the shops it isn't just fruit I come out with, that's where the money goes!!!!

See I need/want some frozen fruit & it's cheapest at Sainsbury's but I can't go in there & just buy frozen fruit, I'd have to make it 'worth my while' making the trip!
Yeah I know if I go to the shop it will be hard to come out with just the few things I need, can't believe how much am running out of though after spending so much on shopping the weekend!
Is frozen fruit the cheapest at Sainsburys? I'm surprised at that. I hardly shop there as spend too much, they have got cheaper stuff but they have so much other nice tempting stuff too!

did you get lid of the gherkins yet .....

DYJHIW it's costing a fortune in bras.Was only a couple of months ago I bought new ones but they are too big now.:sigh:

i can relate to this!!! driving me mad. I spent £40 on 2 bras plus about another £15 in asda, only few months later there too big! :( shame i cant go bra less :8855:

* week as well so super hungry and all I want is junk and carbs lol.

Ah well. You WI tomorrow? X

awww hope that the scales are good to you tomorrow then. i am not going to class as I have put in a holiday but will weigh in on my scales and see what happens

Yeah I know if I go to the shop it will be hard to come out with just the few things I need, can't believe how much am running out of though after spending so much on shopping the weekend!
Is frozen fruit the cheapest at Sainsburys? I'm surprised at that. I hardly shop there as spend too much, they have got cheaper stuff but they have so much other nice tempting stuff too!

Sainsbury's often have the 3 for £5 for frozen fruit on offer & they have such a large selection of different fruits, even their own brand bag of fruit is about £1.30 when you think in Asda & even Aldi it's well over £1. I don't mind the mixed bags of fruit, but sometimes I want just 'mango', just 'cherries'..............................

awww hope that the scales are good to you tomorrow then. i am not going to class as I have put in a holiday but will weigh in on my scales and see what happens

I'm thinking of putting a holiday in.. Am starting to think about target. Think I've set it too low and it's unrealistic. Have also started exercising and have gained! Ah I dunno lol x

Back