Don't you just hate it when....

I would have died!! Am petrified of birds the nasty pecky bleeders! Xx

I too am petrified of birds.... a robin in my kitchen would have had me run a mile....

Eww Eww Eww to the bird!! I hate things that flap!! Pigeons and seagulls in particular! And moths.... Big fat hairy ones.... Don't even go there!! Xx

Well at least it was a pear and nit a mars bar :) xx

that is true evn tho they are in the cupboard saying "barbara...... barbara.... we're over here"

DYJHIW ... My little boy fell and split his head above his eye on Weds evening :( Rushed into hospital, got home gone 10pm and up 5:45am to go back to hospital. My baby had to be put to sleep to have it stitched up. He was SO brave though! I was more upset with it all.

Resulting in 3 very bad sw days! But couldnt be helped....

Oh no :( hope he is ok, think us mums feel it worse then they do

Thanks barmel, Hes doing ok considering! But was so brave, no cries with having a drip thing in his hand! They hurt me >_> lol

Oh bless him jess what a brave boy! Hope he's on the mend now! X

DYJHIW ... My little boy fell and split his head above his eye on Weds evening :( Rushed into hospital, got home gone 10pm and up 5:45am to go back to hospital. My baby had to be put to sleep to have it stitched up. He was SO brave though! I was more upset with it all.

Aw hope he feels better soon. I think it hurts us mums more the the children. It's a little adventure for them x

Ahhhh, that's it with children you feel ever bit of their pain, I bet he's coped ok with it all, while you're there worrying, x

Aww hope he is better soon :(

Awww Jess I hope hes ok?? What a brave little boy

Back