Don't you just hate it when....

Apparently my notes say light exercise and if no better then refer - He didnt say that to me when I saw him he said he would refer me there and then and to TRY some exercise grrrrr

They say one thing and do the other. Unbelievable, and you've been ill for so long x

DYJHIW - you have been waiting 4 weeks for a hospital appt, you ring your GP and he hasnt even referred you arghhhhhhhhhhh

Apparently he is going to ring me tonight .... watch this space

For fecks sake, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Dyjhiw you have a row with hubby just because you pointed out he didn't need to use 2 work surfaces at either side of the kitchen and carry food dropping crumbs from one side to the other to make his lunch while you were trying to tidy up the kitchen which you were doing so he didn't have to do it because he was tired etc and now ww3 has broken out

Do you just hate it, men, why do they have to make a big deal out of simple things, now that DS & DD have left home we are more forgiving with each other, don't know if it's because we only have each other now or what, but we do both try harder not to get annoyed with each other, I know that doesn't help you or make you feel better; I'm sure tomorrow all will be back to normal x

Dyjhiw you have a row with hubby just because you pointed out he didn't need to use 2 work surfaces at either side of the kitchen and carry food dropping crumbs from one side to the other to make his lunch while you were trying to tidy up the kitchen which you were doing so he didn't have to do it because he was tired etc and now ww3 has broken out

Grrrrr men dont they pi$$ you off. I had a row with mine after leaving Morrisons yesterday. It started on Saturday when "HE" was supposed to be putting the last kitchen chair together, I could hear him getting frustrated ( its normally me that does the DIY), I went downstairs and he had all the metal rods, allan keys etc on the polished dining room table - I said take those off there the wood will scratch, I got the big sigh and the rolling of the eyes, so I left him to it. I still ended up doing the chair.

Then morrisons yesterday - packing the bags I was passing the bottles to him to put in the bags , i got the sigh and rolling eyes. When we got in the car he said whats up with you - I switched the engine off, closed the windows so ppl couldnt hear and I let rip at him lol - I said thats twice in 2 days now, the next time I wont keep my mouth shut I will show you up in the shop I will walk out and leave you to get the bus.

Last night I got an apology :D

you get a call from mil just before 6.30am to hear that hubbies grandad passed away just after midnight :'(

you get a call from mil just before 6.30am to hear that hubbies grandad passed away just after midnight :'(

Sorry to hear that :( x

Hugs to you and your family xxxxx

Dyjhiw..... It looks like your Grandma doesn't have long left.... She has dementia and is now refusing to eat, drink and take medication :-(

Sending hugs x

Sorry to hear that x

Sorry to hear that :( x

Ahhhhhh, that is sad new xxx

Hugs to you and your family xxxxx

Dyjhiw..... It looks like your Grandma doesn't have long left.... She has dementia and is now refusing to eat, drink and take medication :-(

thanks everyone. Aww bless, that is a horrible thing to have too :(

well grandads funeral is next tues @ 11. If they didnt take that one it was gonna be next tues @ 4 or a fortnights time :/

when your plan is out the window even to you thought you might have been able to bring it back. Had a cheest baked potato & a strawberry tart for lunch :/

DYJHIW you come home from work, the house is a mess and the walls are all marked!

New house, freshly painted and it all needs doing again. Endurance, kid-proof paint my @rse!

Back