Don't you just hate it when....

When you mention many times you want pasta for tea, then OH mentions as you come in there's none in. He is worst stock checker, if somethings running low mention it before we go shopping. :mad:

I just wonder what the world is coming to & what the flip do they teach children at school!!! So I'm in the card shop at lunchtime, pick up my two cards & hand to the young assistant, conversation goes like this:-

Girl - are you ok for stamps
me - (knowing I've about £2 in my purse), can I pay by card
girl - it has to be over £5
me - ok, have I spent over £5
girl - I don't know (she does have my two cards in her hand with the price on the back)
me - ok, how much are the stamps
girl - £3.60 (she doesn't even need to check as she knew the cost)
me - £3.60 + 99p + 89p, yes I'll have the stamps

For goodness sake it's simple maths, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dyjhiw you are bored of travelling already and the kids are eating pringles and they smell so tempting but they are not worth it!

I bought OH some Pringles at Christmas (that's only when we get them), & felt the same, that I just needed to eat them, but they really didn't taste that nice, you're not missing much!!!!!!!!!!!!

And don't you hate it when hubby does a running commentary on all the d heads on the motorway. .....and there's a lot of them about!

Oh dear, how long is the journey?

When the one question people always ask you or your mum...so does Jenna not have a boyfriend? Given the fact you use the word not in the sentence you're pretty certain I don't so why waste your time asking and worry about yourself, not me rawrrrr! Cracks me up!

Wouldn't worry bout it....when you do get a bf/gf you only start to get asked when are you getting married...then when are you having kids....and if you say your not having them you get told "you say that now" its never ending lol

DYJHIW - you wake up ratty as you've not slept well due to back pain and OH keeps moaning on about finding a screwdriver to put a bookcase together grrrrrrrr if hes not careful the screwdriver wont be used on the bookcase

Lol he is bordering on hitting a raw nerve with me - hes now moaning that BT sports isnt working properly (like im bothered) lol

Back