Don't you just hate it when....

I been addicted to weak coffee lately instead of tea and I usually love my tea, ah what's Happened :)

DYJHIW .... your weight loss is heading in the right direction but 'things' keep getting in the way! First it was a weeks holiday, then tea with a friend (tried to keep within the boundaries as much as was feasible) and now, next weekend, it's a two night stay at Manchester Radisson, which, of course, I'm looking forward to but not to the WI the following Wednesday!!! :S
Maybe, I'll have to start wobbling too, Katie! Actually, think I already do but just in the wrong way!! :D

Kathy

DYJHIW .... your weight loss is heading in the right direction but 'things' keep getting in the way! First it was a weeks holiday, then tea with a friend (tried to keep within the boundaries as much as was feasible) and now, next weekend, it's a two night stay at Manchester Radisson, which, of course, I'm looking forward to but not to the WI the following Wednesday!!! :S
Maybe, I'll have to start wobbling too, Katie! Actually, think I already do but just in the wrong way!! :D

Kathy

Lol it's my secret weapon if I've been abit greedy off into my garage i go and i wobble ;-) X

Girls I hate the fact I have been so strict on myself no takeaways or meals out for so long my hubby is starting to not like this.
I just have in my head that I want to know what I'm eating and scared of ruining all my hard work what shall I do about it it's really getting to me that he asks to take me for meals left right and centre am I being too mean on myself I suppose in scared of gaining my weight back arrgghhhh advice needed XxX

Hunnie dont be hard on yourself - you can still have a meal out, choose wisely from the menu or flexi syn. Dont deprive yourself otherwise it will feel like a "diet" and its not, its a healthy eating plan. There are lots of ideas and suggestions in the SW books for eating out at restaurants or even takeaways x

Aww Thankyou for the lovely message !!
I don't know why I'm like this I only used to eat out and chippys so I've gone from one extream to another I'm really enjoying the heathy eating but suppose a meal out to keep him happy once a week would do me good too when he asks me i start to feel all nervous and make excuses about things that need using or they will go out of date as I already know in the morning what I'm having for tea sad I know need to sort myself out X

Aww Thankyou for the lovely message !!
I don't know why I'm like this I only used to eat out and chippys so I've gone from one extream to another I'm really enjoying the heathy eating but suppose a meal out to keep him happy once a week would do me good too when he asks me i start to feel all nervous and make excuses about things that need using or they will go out of date as I already know in the morning what I'm having for tea sad I know need to sort myself out X

Once you have done SW for a while I think you head goes into overdrive or panic if you like when someone mentions eating out, as you have no control over what they put into their foods, but all you can do is choose as wisely as possible. Its hard to keep everyone happy hun im sure your OH understands, but it really wont hurt now and again x

Think we will have to have a date night see what happens maybe & meal and the pictures okay maybe not the pics that would be pushing it as you can't watch a film with no popcorn choc and sweeties well I can't lol X

Back