Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw no one seems to bother with the correct version of their/they're /there anymore. It's not rocket science! The rules have always been the same, they are not interchangeable! Grrr

Grrrr, that & many other things irritate me, eg saying free instead of three, oh dear I could go on!!!

Regarding the 'there' thing... I can understand why it must be annoying but I'm one of those people that can get never get there or their right (I'm fine with they're). No matter how hard I try I just cannot remember which one is the correct one to use and I don't know why, I really wish I could but it just doesn't sink in x

It really bugs me too. On facebook someone started a post with " N y one no wat ..... " It took me ages to work out what they were trying to say!

Regarding the 'there' thing... I can understand why it must be annoying but I'm one of those people that can get never get there or their right (I'm fine with they're). No matter how hard I try I just cannot remember which one is the correct one to use and I don't know why, I really wish I could but it just doesn't sink in x

Their = belongs.

If you're talking about something that belongs to someone or something then its theirs.

For everything's else it there (i.e. over there). :)

when you are trying yo pay the balance of your holiday and the computer says NO!!!!!:banghead:
Have phoned the company and got through to India who didnt understand my problem!! have given up :banghead:
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

when you are trying yo pay the balance of your holiday and the computer says NO!!!!!:banghead:
Have phoned the company and got through to India who didnt understand my problem!! have given up :banghead:
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you got this sorted? If its a large amount, which I imagine it is you may be better ringing the bank to let them know you ant to make an online payment. Or was it their systems that said no?

Managers! x

enough said xx

DYJHIW You've still not got your bonus, I don't think my boss expected me to check my bank whilst I was on holiday. What really pi$$es me off is the new girl got her bonuses g'teed in her package, if I don't get a bonus this year, I'll be on £1 per hour more than her & I'm the office manager!!!!!! Words will be said.

A catalogue drops through letterbox & you find these... Fighting my dr marten obsession against the lack of money I have is making me sad :( I must resist (maybe...)

Attachments

• image-1532808057.jpg
    image-1532808057.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 74
A catalogue drops through letterbox & you find these... Fighting my dr marten obsession against the lack of money I have is making me sad :( I must resist (maybe...)

Ok will power lasted 15 minutes! Just ordered the black flowery ones (bottom left) :D I am really not good at been a responsible grown up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back