Don't you just hate it when....

I've left them in there for them to clear up!
OH leaves crumbs in the stitching on the leather sofa, it was mouldy the other day where he sits! Absolutely disgusting!! X

... When you've been taking the micky out of OH since last Wednesday for having 'man flu'..... He's been to the doctors this morning and has pneumonia!! Whoops... Feeling a bit bad! Xxx

I've left them in there for them to clear up!
OH leaves crumbs in the stitching on the leather sofa, it was mouldy the other day where he sits! Absolutely disgusting!! X

Ditto! Lol x

... When you've been taking the micky out of OH since last Wednesday for having 'man flu'..... He's been to the doctors this morning and has pneumonia!! Whoops... Feeling a bit bad! Xxx

Oooops! You know he's gonna tell everyone how hard done by he is now don't you?

DYJHIW you have to sit next to Slurpy McSlurperson who insists on soup for lunch every day but still hadn't worked out how to eat it QUIETLY!!!!

Fortunately we are moving offices soon so I'll try to get a desk away from hers. Usually I just put my earphones in and turn up the volume to drown her out! She also constantly chews gum with her mouth open! Argh!

Fortunately we are moving offices soon so I'll try to get a desk away from hers. Usually I just put my earphones in and turn up the volume to drown her out! She also constantly chews gum with her mouth open! Argh!

Omg! I couldn't work like that! Really!

Always seems to be people that you wouldn't expect by looking at them either lol

I have to admit I also hate this, one of the biggest culprits is my OH - he has had his nose broken 3 times and cant breath through it properly when he eats hence the mouth open. I really have to bite my tongue sometimes and not shout at him lol. He knows not to get in the car in closed quarters when he is chewing gum as I cant bare it arghhhh

I have to admit I also hate this, one of the biggest culprits is my OH - he has had his nose broken 3 times and cant breath through it properly when he eats hence the mouth open. I really have to bite my tongue sometimes and not shout at him lol. He knows not to get in the car in closed quarters when he is chewing gum as I cant bare it arghhhh

I'm the same, it's my major ocd thing. I have been known to cry at the dinner table because my step dad and sisters eat like they're eating out of a trough. I hate the sound of anyone doing anything weird with their mouth, like even playing with spittle...GROSSSSS!

3 times?? Xx

Hahaha! Bf says I do it sometimes when I have a cold and it KILLS me that he might be telling the truth! I seriously hope it's just banter (which it probably is) lol

Dyjhiw you take son shopping for school trousers at the weekend and he tries on trousers and says they fit him and this morning he is complaining and saying the trousers don't fit him!

and dyjhiw you think you have organised your lunch for work today but when you go to get a jacket potato from the freezer to go with the tuna mix you have made to go on it there aren't any jacket spuds in there!

Back