Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you take son shopping for school trousers at the weekend and he tries on trousers and says they fit him and this morning he is complaining and saying the trousers don't fit him! and dyjhiw you think you have organised your lunch for work today but when you go to get a jacket potato from the freezer to go with the tuna mix you have made to go on it there aren't any jacket spuds in there!

Why on earth do you keep spuds in the freezer???

DYJHIW it's time to go to that place that you're forced to go to 5 days a week!!

Yuk!!!

Dyjhiw your OH is at the dentist for a 2 hour Appointment and you are dreading finding out the cost. So glad I have nhs dentist

Ouch! I have nhs dentist and still dread the cost :( x

Yeah he's having cosmetic dentistry too eeek! He went to Budapest a few years ago to have a load of crowns and veneers for cheaper but it was all bodged and so far has cost us about £5k to sort out. His dentist loves seeing him though, mainly cos he bleeds up dry I would think!

Yeah he's having cosmetic dentistry too eeek! He went to Budapest a few years ago to have a load of crowns and veneers for cheaper but it was all bodged and so far has cost us about £5k to sort out. His dentist loves seeing him though, mainly cos he bleeds up dry I would think!

Ouch!!

I bet the dentist sees your husbands booking and thinks kerching!! :)

when you stick to plan all week and the scales don't budge. I wrote down every morsel that passed my lips, all syns counted (and double checked) :( the only thing I can think of is that I'm a bit bunged up (TMI). Here's hoping for a good loss next week x

Back