Don't you just hate it when....

Hope you're ok x
Am fine, am used to her! She sat for another 30 mins throwing dirty looks then called me a selfish b*tch & went home lol I wouldn't mind but all i said was that hubby has been working his days off for weeks, looking after his poorly mum & nan aswell so now he's got a 3 day weekend we want to spend some time as a family without my mum been plonked on the sofa (she's been at ours everyday am to pm for the past 2 weeks while my dad's been at home of work) so I don't think I was asking much... Just coz she's bored at home with my dad is not my fault!

It also didn't help that we were supposed to be going out tomorrow but cos my mum has spent so much time with kids she doesn't feel up to babysitting (she only does it once every 6 week anyway)... Oh that turned it a moan SORRY :)

Am fine, am used to her! She sat for another 30 mins throwing dirty looks then called me a selfish b*tch & went home lol I wouldn't mind but all i said was that hubby has been working his days off for weeks, looking after his poorly mum & nan aswell so now he's got a 3 day weekend we want to spend some time as a family without my mum been plonked on the sofa (she's been at ours everyday am to pm for the past 2 weeks while my dad's been at home of work) so I don't think I was asking much... Just coz she's bored at home with my dad is not my fault!

It also didn't help that we were supposed to be going out tomorrow but cos my mum has spent so much time with kids she doesn't feel up to babysitting (she only does it once every 6 week anyway)... Oh that turned it a moan SORRY :)
Well done for saying something! Sometimes we need to have a moan d'on apologise.
Hope you have a great time with hubby shame about the babysitting but never mind hopefully she will be up to it at the next 6 weeks :rolleyes: xx

When you have advertised your sofa on the American e bay site instead of the UK one!! No wonder it wasn't showing up when I searched for it!!!

Ouf, hope you feel better soon Emsie and Jenna!

DYJHIW you cut the tips of three fingers cleaning your cafetiere (mesh has sharp edges and I was trying to get some grounds out) and you have LOADS of typing to do today. Owwie.

So I'm in B&Q last night, collecting my 'reserve & collect' the email says anytime after 10am, it also says they will ring when ready. I didn't think I'd given them my telephone number so turn up to collect. The girl asks if I'd rec'd a call, I tell her I didn't give my number, her colleague at the next till then proceeds to read out loud my home telephone number, erm, thanks for that, just let everyone know my telephone number, long story short, it's not there & I have to pay for it. In order for them to process the order for collection in store they need my home address, why on earth do they need my home address for a collect at store. An email will be on it's way to them re data protection.

Wtf!!! whats the point of reserve and collect then if they need your home address how stupid - make it a strongly worded e mail Michelle - god how stupid are their staff

Back