Don't you just hate it when....

Grrrrrrrr, & double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx

Well I think most of us with children have been there, I remember DD being exactly the same, her bedroom was always untidy, in fact you couldn't walk in her room for toys on the floor. There is no easy answer & things won't improve until she leaves home, well that's what I found anyhow. Just be grateful of alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even drink :(

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Maybe nows a good time to start ;-) ? Wouldn't know where to start with children advice, dunno how parents do it. One of the hardest jobs in the world x

I could seriously demolish some chocolate right now.

I have just put them both to bed before I strangled one of them.

I was very nearly crying tears of anger at eldest and I NEVER get like that.

Today has been a crappy day with her :(

Oh no! :( hope you feel better soon... Try gargling with dissolvable aspirin.... That's what the doc tells me as it gets right to where it needs to be working xx

Thanks everyone It seems to be settling so hope i dont wake up tomorrow feeling worse like this morning. I used to gargle with asprin and it really used to do the trick so I think i will have to stock up with some.

Oh no! :( hope you feel better soon... Try gargling with dissolvable aspirin.... That's what the doc tells me as it gets right to where it needs to be working xx

Awww hope you feel better soon, but there does seem to be a lot of that around at the mo.

Thanks everyone It seems to be settling so hope i dont wake up tomorrow feeling worse like this morning. I used to gargle with asprin and it really used to do the trick so I think i will have to stock up with some x

Join the club Safia mines been like that since Friday morning :-(

I seem to get a fresh one everyday, my daughters seem to bring something back from their school and pre school its like a constant cold here x

Dyjhiw your eldest child is an absolute nightmare.

Not actually sure what else to do with her!!!

I symphathise, my eldest, my 5 year old daughter is like that, she wont tend to stop until i blow my top. I take all her stuff away from her and dont give her her fav lunch for school the following day, that sometimes works or else i give her the silent treatment until the following day and that mostly works x

I symphathise, my eldest, my 5 year old daughter is like that, she wont tend to stop until i blow my top. I take all her stuff away from her and dont give her her fav lunch for school the following day, that sometimes works or else i give her the silent treatment until the following day and that mostly works x

Yeah I think silent treatment it is going to have to be next time, purely to not allow the situation to blow up again!

Now she knows what buttons to push she will do it again. Best thing to do and I know it is hard to do is ignore her crying and screaming.Don't let her see that she is getting to you. Just tell her you won't be talking to her until she has calmed down and if she starts again just walk away.:) I hope you made her apologize to hubs?

Yeah I absolutely did make her apologise.

I think that's the way it will have to be next time. God help the neighbours though!! :)

I don't even drink :(

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

oh forgot, chocolate then?!?!?!?!?

I could seriously demolish some chocolate right now.

I have just put them both to bed before I strangled one of them.

I was very nearly crying tears of anger at eldest and I NEVER get like that.

Today has been a crappy day with her :(

oh I hope things get better, my daughter had, as still does, a bad temper, hard as it is make sure she knows you are in charge (I don't mean that as criticism) bringing up children is so hard, and you never know if you're doing it right, I hope you feel better now xx

Back