Don't you just hate it when....

Sorry to hear that Safia hun. Fingers crossed she is on the mend soon xx

Oh bless her! Hugs to you all xx

Awww how awful, kids are so resilient I'm sure you'll all be home soon xx

I know exactly how you feel Safia, my baby boy had that when he was 2 months old, its awful, we were in hospital for a week. In hindsight it was a blessing because without it they wouldn't have spotted that he had a massive hole in his heart! Hope your daughter is better soon.x.x.x.

Hope she is better today. Babies look so frail when they are ill, then bounce back really quickly. Lots of love xx

hugs and get well wishes for little one x

Thanks everyone we were discharged from hospital this afternoon. She's a lot better now, just a dodgy right lung which will be right again once the virus is out of her body but in the meanwhile she has been given a note from the consultant treating her for immediate admittance back to the childrens ward if she has a another fever, change in colour or breathing but hopefully she will be fine xxx

I know exactly how you feel Safia, my baby boy had that when he was 2 months old, its awful, we were in hospital for a week. In hindsight it was a blessing because without it they wouldn't have spotted that he had a massive hole in his heart! Hope your daughter is better soon.x.x.x.

They have finally taken the cyst on her ovary seriously (if it grows too much it can crush her fallopian tube!) and i should be getting a appointment to see the consultant in a months time about the cyst and also maybe another x ray for her lungs x

DYJHIW

The day before your son is due in hospital for an operation (at a hospital 3 hours away from home) He is poorly and needs to spend the day in the slightly more local hospital. I just want my little bear to be well :cry:

Thanks everyone we were discharged from hospital this afternoon. She's a lot better now, just a dodgy right lung which will be right again once the virus is out of her body but in the meanwhile she has been given a note from the consultant treating her for immediate admittance back to the childrens ward if she has a another fever, change in colour or breathing but hopefully she will be fine xxx

Glad little one has been discharged hun. Good to hear they are keeping a close eye on her too x

DYJHIW

The day before your son is due in hospital for an operation (at a hospital 3 hours away from home) He is poorly and needs to spend the day in the slightly more local hospital. I just want my little bear to be well :cry:

Awww ((hugs)) hope he is better soon Abi x

...when you have been 100% on plan all week. You even watch what you eat / drink whilst out all day / night Saturday and keep track of all of your Syns. You're looking likely for a nice loss on weigh day (today), and then bloody Mother Nature shows up with her bloatedness and ruins everything!! Grr :(

Booo to Mother Nature hun - but wit woo to the pics you look lovely Stevie x

You've left confusion behind and know exactly what you think/feel but in fact you realise you wish you were confused again.

Well ill that's left me confused!!!!!!!

DYJHIW

oh no, that's not good news, now how long will you have to wait for the op?

Dyjhiw you fill in an application form online in wrong format and loose all the info! Grrr!

Grrrrr & double grrrrr

Booo to Mother Nature hun - but wit woo to the pics you look lovely Stevie x

Thanks hun. And as a Brucey Bonus I still lost 1.5lb at group last night!! Woohoo :D xx

DYJHIW ........ you've waited in all day for a parcel, decide it can't possibly be coming because it's early evening, nip round the corner to Sainsbury's and, lo and behold, there on the door mat is a card saying they'd tried to deliver but there was no-one in!!! Grr and double Grr!! :(

Kathy xx

Back