Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw I'm physically dying ugh!!! Jacob didn't get any better and now I'm full of it, can hardly breathe or swallow! :'(

You know on my diary when I mentioned we'd been in the restaurant & there was only us & another couple and there were 9 other single people & me & OH had fun about why so many singles, I put it down to Aliens:p well I also mentioned this on fb & a friend of my friend said she hoped one day I'd lose my partner & know what it was like to be single & how she goes on holiday & eats alone, what do I expect single people to do, she just went on. Thing is I would have ignored it, but she posted one comment, then went back 10 mins later to add more. So I just said how she didn't know me, didn't know the tone I was using & how I was a fun loving, happy person. I noticed this morning she's added more comments, but I'm going to ignore her, I'm not a confrontational person & wont have a row on fb with someone I don't even know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh Ok, can see how it could touch a nerve with her if she has maybe lost a partner etc especially this time of year too. Shame she has took it in a nasty way though as as you say you didn't mean it like that but her retaliation is being nasty especially to say she hoped one day you would lose your partner! :eek:
The joys of facebook and online communication sometimes!

Back