Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you're missing your mam and dad lots. Oh well, only another 15 days until they're home... :rolleyes::sigh:

Feel sad for you non sleepers :-( this is the third time my alarms gone off and I can barely keep my eyes open.
:-( Stevie. Hope the time passes quickly for you. I'd miss my parents too if I didn't live nearby x

Thank you. I live at home so I'm used to seeing them every day. They're away on a Caribbean cruise from 3rd-27th November and whilst I'm happy for them and hope they're enjoying themselves, I am missing them lots. Not helped by the fact that my brother has been working nightshift last week and then 2-10pm this week meaning I haven't seen a lot of him either. Feeling a bit lonely - lol, how sad does that sound!? x

Thank you. I live at home so I'm used to seeing them every day. They're away on a Caribbean cruise from 3rd-27th November and whilst I'm happy for them and hope they're enjoying themselves, I am missing them lots. Not helped by the fact that my brother has been working nightshift last week and then 2-10pm this week meaning I haven't seen a lot of him either. Feeling a bit lonely - lol, how sad does that sound!? x

Not sad at all! When I lived at home I felt the same when my parents went away on hols and they only went a wk at a time!
I'm such a baby I only moved next door to my parents ;-) x

... You feel invisible

DYJHIW...Mini's seems sooo quiet!

I was thinking the same too stevie! X

Back