Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW......the Junior children are all excited about the partial eclipse, standing waiting (quite) patiently in the playground, for it to be a bit of a non-event where we are! It's been cloudy all day so it was difficult to see anything. One of the Y6 boys said, as we were going back in, 'That was boring.' :S Felt really sorry for them all.

DYJHIW......you realise you're 6 days late in renewing your photo driving licence and could be fined up to £1000!! Doing it, first thing tomorrow morning! :O

Dyjhiw a hundred year old lady is sat in a&e on her own despite the fact she has family, no I don't know the whole family history but I'd put money on them being able to make it to the reading of the will when the worst happens!

Dyjhiw your son gets told not this time by a football academy and you can't make it all bettet for him

But you can bet your bottom dollar they'll turn up for her will to be read with hankies and sob stories!
Sorry he wasn't accepted this time, but tell him not to lose heart! X

Dyjhiw a hundred year old lady is sat in a&e on her own despite the fact she has family, no I don't know the whole family history but I'd put money on them being able to make it to the reading of the will when the worst happens!

Dyjhiw your son gets told not this time by a football academy and you can't make it all bettet for him

Hmmm mm you can bet they'd be there if money was involved.

awww I feel for your son, that must be so hard for him, you won't have the right words to say to make him feel better.

But you can bet your bottom dollar they'll turn up for her will to be read with hankies and sob stories!
Sorry he wasn't accepted this time, but tell him not to lose heart! X
Indeed Chelle!
I will hun x

Hmmm mm you can bet they'd be there if money was involved.

awww I feel for your son, that must be so hard for him, you won't have the right words to say to make him feel better.

Exactly x

Back