Don't you just hate it when....

I hate it when people chew with their mouth open it makes me feel sick lol! X

KittenKat said:
Not just you hon... when I moved a few weeks back, a friend was helping me and we just threw the dvds onto the shelves to get them out of the boxes and out of the way... drove me mad until I could put them into alphabetical order!

Also, if I have the volume on the tv/stereo/computer, it has to be set to an even number, never odd!

Thats really quite strange KK! :) x

Did someone say OCD? :)

I think its a possibilty, but working in Choices videos, Blockbusters, HMV, and now the library, Ive always worked around alpha ordering! Maybe slight ocd there :) Did I mention my films are by genre too! Ill stop now haha

KittenKat said:
Not just you hon... when I moved a few weeks back, a friend was helping me and we just threw the dvds onto the shelves to get them out of the boxes and out of the way... drove me mad until I could put them into alphabetical order!

Also, if I have the volume on the tv/stereo/computer, it has to be set to an even number, never odd!

My brother used to have OCD and if he left the room we would move stuff like an inch to the left he'd come back in give you your tea and move it back without saying anything!!! I don't know if maybe he thought he'd gone mad when I rearranged his CDs!!!

Last edited:
Viixenx said:
or if they talk with their mouths full and you can see their food swishing around :giggle:

I think a little bit of sick just came up! Lol I think some people are half cow! The way they chew hehe

My brother used to have OCD and if he left the room we would move stuff like an inch to the left he'd come back in give you your tea and move it back without saying anything!!! I don't know if maybe he thought he'd gone mad when I rearranged his CDs!!!

Hours of fun! :eek:

Did he ever find out?

Shirleen said:

My ex had OCD and for years me and his mum used to every so often push or pull 5 DVDs out of line and he would notice instantly and have to put them back!

Cyclists going through red lights and not stopping at zebra crossings. They also wind me up when I am walking along the canal with friends and they expect me with the kids to go nearest to the canal, no way!
I am not a cyclist hater, but they do get on my nerves when they ride fast near schools and nearly knock over my kids. Dismount!!!

Seriously. I was hyperventilating i was so scared. I still haven't been in the living room.
oh god. i would have died. lol xx

.... him indoors buys you some nice underwear to try and cheer you up, but it doesn't fit, which causes you to spiral into "I'm fat, I'm ugly, I hate me" mode, and you can't help but feel like a right ungrateful b*tch.

I'm returning it in the week, but I don't even like it. Do I get the same in the correct size and lump it, or get something I like and possibly hurt his feelings?

Is your oh really observant? If he's not get some in the same colour and I'm sure he won't notice lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I'm gonna have to. Its a corset type effort thing in shiny material - not very practical, or good for a self concious little madame like myself.

Good plan Shirleen, I've already said its not very flattering, so if he doesn't take the hint and say "get something else", I will just have to fib. Bring on the apple catchers! :D

Back