Don't you just hate it when....

Your OH farts, all the time! You are just falling asleep, snuggle snuggle - then..... Fart

I 2nd that. By bf farts constantly. It's gross. We've been together 9 yrs and he's never burped- he can't for some reason- but he sure as he'll makes up for it the other end!!!

Debridger said:
Yeah, especially if you're cuddling him from behind - they seem sneak between his back and your belly & boobs straight into your nostrils

It's the worst if its such a big one it makes your skin ripple with it lol

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

My oh has the smelliest feet no joke there has been more than one occasion he's chucked his socks out the window lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

when peoples ugg boots are crooked - like theyre walking with the side part on the floor. grrr! xx

When you go to a supermarket at lunchtime and it's full of a coach load of grannies. WHY OH WHY do they insist on going between 12 and 2pm?

....when you forgot you were getting waxed at lunchtime when selecting your underwear in the morning. *Shame*

People assume because you've lost weight and are now 'slim' that you don't eat?

2 different people have said to me over the last week 'now that I don't eat'. They've got to be kidding, if only they could be a fly on a wall and they could see all the wonderful food you do eat on SW

....the cocktail stick box falls out the cupboard and showers the world in cocktail sticks.

.....you live in an old house, so torrential rain means you have to hunt for leaks and damp patches....*found one*

....the cocktail stick box falls out the cupboard and showers the world in cocktail sticks.

I had one like this the other day - I shook the cat biscuits to get the cat into the kitchen, not realising the flap wasn't closed - result was cat's idea of heaven - kitchen floor covered in biscuits!! :D

haha the squelching does my head in! have to admit though i do own a pair of primark "uggs",theyre easy to replace aswell, i wouldnt spend 200 on shoes full stop!
though a word of warning - if you go out in them in the rain they will forever smell like death xx

Jeniferous said:
When you go to a supermarket at lunchtime and it's full of a coach load of grannies. WHY OH WHY do they insist on going between 12 and 2pm?

Or when you are running late for work and are getting the 9.01 bus which is completely full of twirlies. No seats and endless inane chatter about how 'the refugees are dragging the country down'.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back