Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you get a text from boss saying 'can you write an article for magazine about a success in (Service Users) life, will pick it up tomorrow or friday'

Cheers mate! What the hell does THAT mean?

When yet another family member announces they are pregnant which makes 5 in total and all you can do is put a fake smile on to try and stop yourself from crying because inside your heart is breaking.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
When yet another family member announces they are pregnant which makes 5 in total and all you can do is put a fake smile on to try and stop yourself from crying because inside your heart is breaking.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I'm with you on that one MissSlinky2011 except in my case it's friends not family and all but one are single, on benefits (never worked since we left school, 7 years ago) and not sure who the dad is! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your motther chooses your birthday to tell you she's depressed & suicidal YET again, and that she didn't send you a card or present because you once said, 10 years ago, that you don't want a big fuss made over your birthday.
If she'd asked to borrow money it would not have been a surprise.

kingleds said:
Your motther chooses your birthday to tell you she's depressed & suicidal YET again, and that she didn't send you a card or present because you once said, 10 years ago, that you don't want a big fuss made over your birthday.

Oh golly! My mum tells ME off for not telling her when it's my birthday!
It's about time they grew up eh?

Happy birthday sweetie xxxxx

Happy Birthday honey!

MinkyDinky said:
You have a 2.2 mile walk home from work and it's now raining and disgusting winds and it happens to be the day you forgot your coat.....

One soggy girl incoming :(

Oh no!

MinkyDinky said:
It stopped raining about 2 mins before I left! And because of the hat, scarf and gloves from the OH I got home and was actually red hot! Yay!

Aw bless

You're late for work (35 mins) and the whole day seems rubbish? I woke up at 7.25....supposed to be AT work at 7am! Good job I live 4 minutes away!

when fat reduced cheese doesnt grate as well as "proper" cheese. so annoying! xx

You've spent a fortune on a gorgeous Yankee candle only to find out that when burning is doesn't smell half as strong as the candle itself!!!!

lucyc35 said:
You've spent a fortune on a gorgeous Yankee candle only to find out that when burning is doesn't smell half as strong as the candle itself!!!!

I love Yankee candles what fragrance? Ive never had that problem. Off to light my Christmas Cookie .....

Midsummer's Night is the Yankee Candle scent I love most - have the reed difusers in my place currently making it smell gorgeous!

I love Yankee so much! Not tried sparkling snow but have got Christmas Eve. I have a large Winter Wonderland to burn soon over Xmas, but I am loving Christmas Cookie :)

odd_sock said:
the pictures from Friday's work night out go up on facebook and although you thought you were looking ok in the pics you look huge :sigh: maybe a day I'll be able to look at a pic of me and not be disgusted x

Same here:'(

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Back