Don't you just hate it when....

....you bumped you head yesterday and have a lump. But no matter how hard you try, you can't help prodding it, and going "ow" either internally, or out loud.

...you've been picking your friend up for work for 4 months allowing you an extra 15 minutes in bed because she's not driving, only to get a text message saying she's ok to drive and you've got to be in work normal time again FOREVER! Total bummer.

...you've been picking your friend up for work for 4 months allowing you an extra 15 minutes in bed because she's not driving, only to get a text message saying she's ok to drive and you've got to be in work normal time again FOREVER! Total bummer.

maybe its cos im as p!ssed as a newt but i don't understand the logistics of this :s

You're right, it doesn't make sense because I didn't explain that she starts work half an hour after I do and because I was driving her in, I got to start late too! Not anymore...

You've been off work for 2 days with a gastro bug and even though you're still feeling like death, you have to come into work on the 3rd day (a) because you have so much work to do and (b) because you can't afford to not be paid.

The bodly fluids escaping from both ends may have stopped but the temperature, shivering, aches, feeling of exhaustion and pounding headache still remain. :(

Roll on home time, I want my bed. Once I'd been to Tesco that is to pick up bread as it's about the only thing my stomach can handle atm... not good for my SW this week!

You've been off work for 2 days with a gastro bug and even though you're still feeling like death, you have to come into work on the 3rd day (a) because you have so much work to do and (b) because you can't afford to not be paid.

The bodly fluids escaping from both ends may have stopped but the temperature, shivering, aches, feeling of exhaustion and pounding headache still remain. :(

Roll on home time, I want my bed. Once I'd been to Tesco that is to pick up bread as it's about the only thing my stomach can handle atm... not good for my SW this week!

Totally had this on Monday-Weds. and agree - i had to work all days (not full hours cos i was too weak) but it sucks.

x

....you bumped you head yesterday and have a lump. But no matter how hard you try, you can't help prodding it, and going "ow" either internally, or out loud.

Haa haa that is totally me:p. I opened the car door on my forehead the other day and have a massive big egg that I just can't stop prodding:D

You get a migraine when drunk, at first you can't work out what it is, but then as the only position you can sleep in is bolt upright chin in chest, which is your migraine position you then realise!
Then because of last night overindulgence instead of that lovely floaty post migraine feeling you have that nasty throbbing hangover feeling!

I know why I don't drink often now!

Totally had this on Monday-Weds. and agree - i had to work all days (not full hours cos i was too weak) but it sucks.

x

I can so sympathise with you hon. I normally make it into work when I'm ill, unless I have a migraine and can't drive or when I had tonsilitis and was signed off by the Dr, but this one beat me.

Tuesday I barely made it out of the bathroom for most of the day and yesterday I managed less than half an hour upright trying to get ready for work before I had admit defeat and crawl back into bed, where I stayed for the rest of the day.

Upright is still not a good feeling today, head really can't cope with being upright, and nor can the stomach, as I've pulled muscles wretching.

Roll on the end of the day.

Your new kitchen arrives two weeks ago and fills up the living room

image-517885457.jpg

Then 2weeks after finally the work top arrives but now have no where to sit!! Roll on weekend when it's finally getting fitted

image-2150001140.jpg

And that's just the one piece of work top there is more arrrrggghhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You drive out of the close, down the road, and suddenly realise why things don't feel right, You've left the bloody Hatch open!

You drive out of the close, down the road, and suddenly realise why things don't feel right, You've left the bloody Hatch open!
I have done that myself.....:eek:

I am struggling to change my ticker.......not even the tuttorial, that shows it step for step helped me, until I realized I am putting the dates in wrong........

..you know you've got a full day of laptop sales training tomorrow and you need to be wide awake for it but you can't sleep. Also that the vendors doing the training are providing pizza hut for uninterrupted lunch training. Meh.

You have so much college work to get through and 2 kids to wrestle at the same time..

You wake up when the alarm goes off, wondering why you didn't switch it off the night before because it's Saturday and don't have to get up for anything... then realise you are a day ahead of yourself, it's actually Friday and you have to go to work!

Back