Don't you just hate it when....

cyberjelly said:
Thank Flibsey:),
I do have a lovely can of Iodine spray which does help. Hopefully now I'm on the tablets it should get better.
No one has said anything but like most teenagers its better to snigger behind peoples back then say things out loud.
Never mind at least I can now be on the mend.:eek:

Awwww a little bit of baby oil or perfume could help. Imagine the perfume might sting if you get it too close :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your waiting for a phone call to tell you that your car is ready for collection from the garage and feel you have so much energy you could quite happily go to the gym for a good session but d'oh need your car to get there! Hurry up before my energy runs away!!

...your one day off a week is filled with appointments and visits, resulting in you leaving at 9:30am, and returning at 9:30pm, with stuff to do when you get in :(

you're meeting up with old friends (who you only get to see twice a year) later on for a nice meal out, and the clock seems to have slowed to a snail's pace!

oh, and you're gettin the bus home so need to wear comfy shoes, but they don't exactly go with your chosen, pretty going out outfit.

Flibsey said:
you're meeting up with old friends (who you only get to see twice a year) later on for a nice meal out, and the clock seems to have slowed to a snail's pace!

oh, and you're gettin the bus home so need to wear comfy shoes, but they don't exactly go with your chosen, pretty going out outfit.

Endure the pain of heels!

I would wear my heels, but take a slightly bigger bag cunningly containing a pair of flatties to change into when my feet have had enough :)

Glad I could help! I almost always do this when I go out, lol :) I hate having sore feet!

Don't forget - depending on how 'big' your heels are, they might not fit into you 'flatties' hand bag... Take a carrier bag too!!! Ok - it's not sexy and won't go with your outfit - but on your way home you might not care!!

Beautiful.XTC said:
You order something and it arrives, the envelope ripped open... contents gone :(

Claim against royal mail or whoever then

bevhunter1986 said:
Claim against royal mail or whoever then

I've sent a very angry email hoping that gets me somewhere

It also happened to me. I actually searched the whole table and the floor just incase it fell out on the way. I got mine back as there turned out to be one more than their stock when I complained.

Muis said:
It also happened to me. I actually searched the whole table and the floor just incase it fell out on the way. I got mine back as there turned out to be one more than their stock when I complained.

That was good. Hope I get a refund or replacement.

You cook a lovely healthy recipe and get nothing but complaints about it..."carrots undercooked", 'too spicy", " not enough flavour", "carrots overcooked".....you know what? DO IT YOURSELF NEXT TIME

Don't you just hate it when
1, at 5.50 am you can hear a bloody owl cooing again and waking me up!!
I'm gonna hunt for that b@@tard later climb the tree and knock it out!

2, I have to go back to Ikea again for the fourth time this week aarrrgghhhhh

3, PMT

Last edited:
Your brother gets away with acting like a selfish brat and hitting you behind you rents back.

One day you will get caught!

Back