Don't you just hate it when....

Slimbysummer said:
You book (well in advance) a treat at a spa and 2 days before due to go, they cancel you because someone else is having a more expensive treatment and so the appointment has been given to them :mad:

Gutted cause been waiting weeks to go, with my best friend (i live an hour away now, and only get to see her every 2 - 3 month so booked this near her as treat for us) & really needed it :cry:

Don't stand for that! Ask to speak to the manager, if its part of an Hotel speak to the overall Manager, if it's a chain speak to Head Office! This is disgraceful treatment! Make a bloody fuss but don't get angry. Put it in writing and tell them what you think is fair recompense for the inconvenient cancellation, at the very least I would suggest a complimentary treatment!

You have 35 mins left of a 33hour shift and want nothing more than to go home and fall into bed, but instead have to take son to Docs for his booster shots!

Still my SU is giving me the most loving smiles *sigh* bless him x

Don't stand for that! Ask to speak to the manager, if its part of an Hotel speak to the overall Manager, if it's a chain speak to Head Office! This is disgraceful treatment! Make a bloody fuss but don't get angry. Put it in writing and tell them what you think is fair recompense for the inconvenient cancellation, at the very least I would suggest a complimentary treatment!

They've said the whole spa has been booked out (private party) so im not the only one being treated this way.
Offered me a 2 people for 1 as apology & asked if i can go following morning (not quite as relaxing but still nice)
Not part of a chain or hotel so no one higher to moan too either.

at least you got somethng back though.

Thats what i thought.
Now i've calmed down thinking the money we sayed can maybe go towards tea out or pay for the wine.

MissSlinky2011 said:
I've been signed off work for two weeks with hyperemisis (thanks mam) if I can't est something and keep it down by Friday I have to go on a drip x x x

I was in for a week hooked up to a drip, missed my friends wedding :(
Think I worked about 6 shifts throughout my entire pregnancy lol
Hope you're ok. Keep us posted

You book (well in advance) a treat at a spa and 2 days before due to go, they cancel you because someone else is having a more expensive treatment and so the appointment has been given to them :mad:

Gutted cause been waiting weeks to go, with my best friend (i live an hour away now, and only get to see her every 2 - 3 month so booked this near her as treat for us) & really needed it :cry:

I agree write to complain. I find out who the actual owner of the business is & write to them your more likely to get something done about it, rather than being fobbed off if you write/complain to the manager.

You cut up chillies forget to wash your hands and rub your eye what a ******* ouch ouch ouch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree write to complain. I find out who the actual owner of the business is & write to them your more likely to get something done about it, rather than being fobbed off if you write/complain to the manager.

I agree. You booked first, they should have contacted you to ask if your reservation could be changed. Not just cancel it outright.

Your phone and car fail you in the same day!!!

You spend all weekend moaning about your bf not contacting you and when he does your damn phone doesn't tell you x

You cut up chillies forget to wash your hands and rub your eye what a ******* ouch ouch ouch

A friend of mine cut up some really hot chillies and then he went to have a wee. We could hear him screaming across the street!

Flibsey said:
better than scratching your minnie...!

Only you could say that Flibsey honey :) he he he x

Oh gosh I could tell you a terrible story involving my OH eating very spicy chilli then some fun under the covers later on. I'll let you put the pieces together! Ouch!!

Felix said:
Oh gosh I could tell you a terrible story involving my OH eating very spicy chilli then some fun under the covers later on. I'll let you put the pieces together! Ouch!!

I was about to say something very similar but it was deepheat not chillies!! X

You wake up at 2.30am and can't get back to sleep when you know you have to get up at 6!

Felix said:

Been there. Done that!
Not an experience to be repeated!

Back