Don't you just hate it when....

When the Tesco man picks up the last crate, and holds it up for you but it's full of loose stuff cos Tesco.com pickers are too thick to read 'with bags' on your order. So you try to grab everything at once and fail! For goodness sakes man PUT IT DOWN!

When the Tesco man picks up the last crate, and holds it up for you but it's full of loose stuff cos Tesco.com pickers are too thick to read 'with bags' on your order. So you try to grab everything at once and fail! For goodness sakes man PUT IT DOWN!

Should of said thanks and taken the whole crate off him! :D

Been there. Done that!
Not an experience to be repeated!

Hmmm - me too! Not sure if we should be worried by how many of us share this experience! ;)

When two shop assistants tell you New Look are stoping the Tall Range!!
( I have emailed NL for confirmation)

Happy Holidays said:
I'd like to know more, but instead I'll have a rummage round & see what I can find:D

Would love your opinion HH - maybe I was rude, & my sense of humour is off, but I don't like being 'scolded' by a random regardless!

Well within your right KL.

Another case of newbie syndrome!!!

Anyway, DYKHIW your husbands seen his arse for no apparent reason other than he's been up on earlies all week.

Diddums.

Mrs.S. said:
Well within your right KL.

Another case of newbie syndrome!!!

Anyway, DYKHIW your husbands seen his arse for no apparent reason other than he's been up on earlies all week.

Diddums.

I really hope is is a case of predictive text gone wrong! Or else you need to explain why your husbands only now seeing his own arse!

kingleds said:
I really hope is is a case of predictive text gone wrong! Or else you need to explain why your husbands only now seeing his own arse!

Lol it's a saying......you never heard of it??

If someone's 'seen their arse', it means they're being a seriously miserable fecker!! i.e. in a mood!

Lol xx

Mrs.S. said:
Lol it's a saying......you never heard of it??

If someone's 'seen their arse', it means they're being a seriously miserable fecker!! i.e. in a mood!

Lol xx

Okay - makes more sense now!

Tell him to dry his eyes in that case :)

kingleds said:
Would love your opinion HH - maybe I was rude, & my sense of humour is off, but I don't like being 'scolded' by a random regardless!

You were just be honest, not rude

Reality check required for some people me thinks!

kingleds said:
Been there. Done that!
Not an experience to be repeated!

Well another incident I had with jalepenos (hot mother ******s)
Thought I was a dude an sat there trying to hold onto a pair of balls I don't have ( hands in pants so not lady like at all but anyway)...
It got hot!! And I ended up with a water infection and on anti biotics for three days! Shocking I know.. I learned my lesson and then transformed from a ladette to lady..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missbehave76 said:
Well another incident I had with jalepenos (hot mother ******s)
Thought I was a dude an sat there trying to hold onto a pair of balls I don't have ( hands in pants so not lady like at all but anyway)...
It got hot!! And I ended up with a water infection and on anti biotics for three days! Shocking I know.. I learned my lesson and then transformed from a ladette to lady..

There isn't a smilie good enough for this - PMSL!

kingleds said:
There isn't a smilie good enough for this - PMSL!

Needles to say I didn't tell the doctor how I got an infection!! Or tell anyone why I was walking like John Wayne for 3 days either!!

Sorry but that made me laugh so much! X

DYJHIW You need a poo after having a shower

Back