Don't you just hate it when....

meadowbankles said:
.... You drop your mobile phone and it lands with a splash right in th dog water bowl :mad:

I think if you put it in rice it takes out the wet? I guess its not working? X

Awww NOO meadowbankles, thats awful, i hope you have a old phone to use meanwhile.

I think if you put it in rice it takes out the wet? I guess its not working? X

I have heard that and I have also heard if you put it in an airing cupboard or on a radiator it helps to dry it out and perhaps get it working again:)

Thanks everybody. I whipped it out quick and took it apart to dry out straight away so I'm hopeful it will be ok :)
What a twit I am :eek:

Thanks everybody. I whipped it out quick and took it apart to dry out straight away so I'm hopeful it will be ok :)
What a twit I am :eek:

You need to keep it apart and in Rice for48 hours, don't even attempt to switch it on as this causes the damage!

Smallest amount of water will fry it.

Incidentally you should save all the silica gel packets from shoes/bags etc for just this reason!

Your dog has started doing his business in the kitchen which he hasn't done since he was a puppy and you don't know why as the only thing that's changed is that I'm pregnant!

DYJHIW you really crave junk food.
So far today - doner kebab, big mac n fries, double cheeseburger, pub steak and chips, pub lasagne and garlic bread and a fat pudding.
*sigh*

Minks ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm Kebab:rolleyes: I've recently got a new job & there is a kebab place nearby which opens for lunch. Hubby is going to meet me one day for a kebab lunch:D

Happy Holidays said:
mmmmmmmmmmm Kebab:rolleyes: I've recently got a new job & there is a kebab place nearby which opens for lunch. Hubby is going to meet me one day for a kebab lunch:D

And who says romance is dead? :D
I get bad cravings, sometimes for really weird stuff but yesterday was all junk food damn it!! Xx

Minks ;)

Just ignore this post - I can't deal with people shouting at me today I just want to grieve for my dad so please leave me alone.

Last edited:
MissSlinky2011 said:
Everyone on Facebook is "grieving" for Whitney Houston - I don't care I didn't know her my dad died a year ago today that's what grief really is losing someone you knew and loved not whining someone who made one of your favourite songs died! I feel for her family but none of you knew her personally so stop being so melodramatic!

I'm sorry you lost your dad. I didn't know him personally, of course but I can still feel empathy for you.

And while you may not understand this, those of us whose lives have in some way been blessed by her music and from knowing of her, maybe not personally, but through her music and her presence on this earth have EVERY right to feel sad at her passing and express it however we feel it appropriate.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to decide what other people feel and think.

Everyone on Facebook is "grieving" for Whitney Houston - I don't care I didn't know her my dad died a year ago today that's what grief really is losing someone you knew and loved not whining someone who made one of your favourite songs died! I feel for her family but none of you knew her personally so stop being so melodramatic!

Same thing happened when Amy Winehouse died.

'Grieving' over a pair of junkies that could sing. SORRY but that's my opinion of them both!!

Back