Don't you just hate it when....

Blinking ink Shirleen....must go on a night out with you! After this and the Spain story it'd turn out like The Hangover!!

Weirdly, we've had lots of people murdered in this town over the years. I say lots - it's a tiny market town, and I know of at least 10 in the last 10 years.

I used to work in a nightclub and live in the town centre, and one night a poor guy got stabbed right outside our door (by someone I went to school with). We were questioned the next day. I've never been questioned before, but man it was odd! What shape were my eyebrows? What earrings did I have in? Where was I at 2am? Can anyone confirm where I was?
My car (a mini city) was part of the crime scene too. I asked if I could take it out and use it, then looked at it, laughed and said I can if I want, but I might as well scrap it! I loved that mini, bl00dy barstool police men!
Another lady had her head caved in with a hammer. The man that did it was released early, and went on to kill 3 children and their step dad in a house fire :(
And another chap was from out of town, visited the nightclub I worked (but wasn't on that night), and was found dead over a wall, presumed pushed. Oddly, my ex was one of the last people to speak to him. The man was drunk and having an argument on the phone, then threw his phone which smashed. Ex enquired over this, was verbally abused, and his friend picked up the dudes simcard and once he found out that said dude was dead, put it down the drain. The police weren't very happy about that - the simcard was a vital piece of evidence. Poor man though, they never caught anyone or ever confirmed it was murder. I feel bad for his family not having answers :(

This town is also apparently mentioned in the Trainspotting book as a great place to score Heroin. I should move.....

People wind you right up!! Argh peed off is not the word today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dyjhiw your parter has cottoned on

image-68970392.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JezVonSavage said:
I find it funny in hindsight but it wasn't at the time. It was awful, it was as if i'd burnt myself? Very strange. I had to take 2 days off work because I basically couldn't put clothes on!! I've still got a scar.

Now I feel guilty about finding it funny, sorry!! that sounds awful!!!!

DYJHIW you get a bit over enthusiastic and competitive at badminton resulting in a pulled shoulder, meaning you can't raise you arm to do the simplest of tasks. Getting dressed was a nightmare, don't even get me started on how the sleep went!!

5 days on, the heating electrician type engineer man rings, and asks you to put the heating on before he gets there so he can assess something. If I could put the heating on, I wouldn't be calling you! Sorry I shouted at you down the phone, but what a numpty thing to ask!

-------------

Valentines day is a little spoilt due to you both having coughs and colds. Tissues and Vics isn't *quite* what I had in mind. Well, not in that manner anyway! :giggle:

DYJHIW you're running late and darling son 4 fills his nappy so you change it and are about to set off when you realise darling daughter 1 has filled hers ><

DYJHIW You stock up on syn free yoghurts and low syn hot chocolate sachets to satisfy your sweet tooth only to find your hubby and kids have helped themselves before you have even had a look in!!

When you seem to have had an influx of frogs on the path to your annex door, and due to the relative darkness currently when you get home, you can't see them until they hop, so you're terrified of treading on them.

But not quite as terrified as you actually are of the frogs! Yep, I know, they're more scared of me than I should be of them but old childhood phobia that I just can't get over!

And why do they always seem to hop towards you when they're trying to actually get away from you? Strange things!

Frods and spiders run towards darkness to hide- hence why they run at you rather than running away. They are trying to hide in your shadow!!

We can all thank Stephen Fry and QI for that little useless fact.

Frods and spiders run towards darkness to hide- hence why they run at you rather than running away. They are trying to hide in your shadow!!

We can all thank Stephen Fry and QI for that little useless fact.

Right, that's it, I wanna be like the Ready Brek Man... and glow on the outside!

KittenKat said:
When there's absolutely naff all on TV until 10pm, grrr...

Tell me about it!! Flamin virgin on demand isnt working either :/

Tell me about it!! Flamin virgin on demand isnt working either :/

I've only got Freeview so limits what's available, but tonight is worse than ever!

I keep meaning to go buy the right cables to connect the laptop up to the tv so I can catch up on stuff off BBC iPlayer and ITV Player, but on a decent sized tv screen as opposed to the laptop screen! Might go do that at the weekend and done with :)

...when you go to the cinema to find your film of choice has sold out, so drive to another cinema and find out it's sold out there too! Damn you Radcliffe! DAMN YOU!

JezVonSavage said:
...when you go to the cinema to find your film of choice has sold out, so drive to another cinema and find out it's sold out there too! Damn you Radcliffe! DAMN YOU!

Ah it's ace too!

Sorry!

*runs and hides*

Back