Don't you just hate it when....

Flibsey said:
Boots own teething powders make an incredibly good replacement for aston and parson's. if you can get to a boots, pick some up. I found them fantastic for my poppet, and I still buy them for myself for when my wisdom teeth play up lol.

Agreed!! Boots turned out to be the best for J. A & P didn't work! Try teetha it's called in a white and green box, tesco, boots and asda sell it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ashton and parsons is brilliant. I had to go to a little independent chemist to get a hold of it!

in the meantime, do you have any fennel, dill, caraway or dried mint?
if you do, stick some in a mug (if it's fennel, dill or caraway seeds, crush them a bit) pour on boiling water. stir in a little honey or sugar (she's 16 mths so honey is fine) leave to steep for 5 mins, strain using a sieve and let it cool. give her as much of this as she will drink at any one time. it will settle the tummy.

Flibsey said:
in the meantime, do you have any fennel, dill, caraway or dried mint?
if you do, stick some in a mug (if it's fennel, dill or caraway seeds, crush them a bit) pour on boiling water. stir in a little honey or sugar (she's 16 mths so honey is fine) leave to steep for 5 mins, strain using a sieve and let it cool. give her as much of this as she will drink at any one time. it will settle the tummy.

Thanks hun, will try her with it...

When every time your darling Dort goes to the Doctor the diagnoses get worse!
They suspected Cushing's months ago but the test was inconclusive, so she had an internal scan and discovered she has PCOS, with evidence in both ovaries.
However the Dr is still convinced she also has Cushing's due to the strange purple marks on her body.

This is on top of the Epilepsy and hyperhidrosis (excessively sweaty palms) inherited from her Father.
The severe anxiety and panic attacks that are actually caused by her Epilepsy and the fear of having any more fits in Public.

So I've decided she's not allowed to go to the Drs anymore LOL!

When your supervisor calls in sick, but tells me and not our manager, and you have to cover her work. :-( I feel a stressful day ahead with weigh in tonight. Grr.

DYJHIW your making something for dinner in the slow cooker and the smell is amazing.. I WANT IT NOW!

Oh Flibs, that happens to every soup I ever make!

You're right! Jealous of everyone with flowers :'(

Normally you like your lunch but its making you heave! Canteen I think :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Someone sits slurping a whole carton of soup because it's too hot.

Blow on it for goodness sakes!!

Or just leave it to the side for a couple of minutes to let it cool enough to eat without the need to slurp!

I have a thing about people slurping tea and coffee... unfortuantely my dad is one of the worst offenders!

Back