Don't you just hate it when....

JezVonSavage said:
...when you go to the cinema to find your film of choice has sold out, so drive to another cinema and find out it's sold out there too! Damn you Radcliffe! DAMN YOU!

Yup i feel your pain, i had a nightmare when Breaking Dawn came out - lesson learned - book in advance!! Xx

Mrs.S. said:
Ah it's ace too!

Sorry!

*runs and hides*

Iv so gotta go see this film!!!

KittenKat said:
When you seem to have had an influx of frogs on the path to your annex door, and due to the relative darkness currently when you get home, you can't see them until they hop, so you're terrified of treading on them.

But not quite as terrified as you actually are of the frogs! Yep, I know, they're more scared of me than I should be of them but old childhood phobia that I just can't get over!

And why do they always seem to hop towards you when they're trying to actually get away from you? Strange things!

Ha ha this just made me LOL

I was standing on my mates doorstep and as me and Sam walked down the road in the dark I was like ewww what's that I see infront of me. He went thats a frog as are the rest down the road! Quicker than he said that he saw me run I do mean run ahead across his base screaming ewwww ewww ewwww at the top of my voice and I waited for him to get to the block! It was only like about 800 yards from my mates to his block and he could see me. But there was no way I was hanging around I am petrified of frogs!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

....there's an excellent seat sale for your flight and the website transaction won't complete because they've implemented a new-fangled "security" feature for your credit card.

I'm filled with HulkSmash! rage right now....

Your mum goes to a choir to help her cope with your dads death and its been nothing but stress! Turns out the treasurer has ran off and stolen all the money including the money from the charity shop which we donated some of my dad and nannas belongings. Some people are so cruel!

MissSlinky2011 said:
Your mum goes to a choir to help her cope with your dads death and its been nothing but stress! Turns out the treasurer has ran off and stolen all the money including the money from the charity shop which we donated some of my dad and nannas belongings. Some people are so cruel!

:-O there are some sick people in the world :-(

parfittaroles said:
:-O there are some sick people in the world :-(

Turns out she has a bit of a drug problem but her parents didn't mention this when they told everyone she should be treasurer and now there begging everyone not to go to the police!

DYJHIW Your boss does you a 'favour' and takes you off a sleep in, so you lose money, use more petrol and worse... Makes your week seem longer as you keep forgetting it isn't Friday!

Turns out she has a bit of a drug problem but her parents didn't mention this when they told everyone she should be treasurer and now there begging everyone not to go to the police!

Tough! Should be the first call.

Are they going to pay the money back? I doubt it.

You buy a new top, then realise none of your cardis go with it, so you wear it anyway and end up with chilly arms!
All because I lost weight! *insert big cheesy grin*

My mum wants to go to the police and I think they need to, like someone said it is theft! I'm just annoyed that my mums been put into a stressful situation when she really doesn't need it :(

Someone is having a bad day and they decide to take it out on you even though you've done nothing wrong!

You totally plan on getting up earlier to work on getting your sleeping pattern sorted, and you sleep through the alarm and lie in til 10.30...

fuuuuu

oh well- try again tomorrow! lol

LittleFlutterby said:
You totally plan on getting up earlier to work on getting your sleeping pattern sorted, and you sleep through the alarm and lie in til 10.30...

fuuuuu

oh well- try again tomorrow! lol

Oh no! I've got a trick that works on me not sleeping through the alarm, every couple of days I move the clock, so I have to wake up to turn it off, mine makes a loud resonating boom I can't ignore, and goes off for 45minutes!! It's an IPod docking one, best £20 I ever spent!

You've been waiting for the OH to put a picture up on the wall for a few weeks, and now he's had this whole week off work and it's STILL not up, grrr!

DYJHIW you have a rattly wheezy chest, headache, a throat that feels like you're been eating razorwire, and skin which is uber sensitive. I know I should be getting some form of exercise, or at least tidying up, but I really don't wanna! And DYJHIW its day 6 of no heating and hot water, and you have to keep chasing it up on an almost thrice daily basis, only to be told the person you want isn't in the office at the minute, but they will call you. In 6 days NOBODY has called when they said they would, NOBODY. Swines.

:mad: You're stuck in work absolutely shattered, in the full knowledge you can't go to bed until after your taxi home at midnight, sob :cry::cry:

I just want my bed!

Oh, and another one: when you take no study books into work for quiet periods because you're meant to be training someone and they don't show :flamingmad:

Rant over :D

snowwhite85 said:
:mad: You're stuck in work absolutely shattered, in the full knowledge you can't go to bed until after your taxi home at midnight, sob :cry::cry:

I just want my bed!

Oh, and another one: when you take no study books into work for quiet periods because you're meant to be training someone and they don't show :flamingmad:

Rant over :D

Oh grab a trashy book at lunch and have a brain break xxx

Back