Don't you just hate it when....

Aw, poor bloke. The big fellas always get it- mine's the same. He'll be alright though x

Well at least he was the good guy breaking it up :) I'm sure he'd come straight home if he was too badly hurt so hopefully he wasn't hit too hard :) hope he's not too late for you - I can never get to sleep when I'm waiting for him to come in.

I know for a fact he won't be home until at least 5 or 6 so I'm not waiting up! If he wakes me up when he gets in, I'll be the one giving him a right hook in the jaw haha ;)

Felix said:
I know for a fact he won't be home until at least 5 or 6 so I'm not waiting up! If he wakes me up when he gets in, I'll be the one giving him a right hook in the jaw haha ;)

Haha. I'm lucky that OH is not a big drinker and he only goes out 3 or 4 times a year really. When he does he usually comes in around 1, 2ish latest.

Felix said:

Haha good plan get some kip, don't worry he will be fine :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If he plays rugby he prob didn't even feel it!! X

Dyjhiw your puppy wakes you up at 6am in Ur last day off work and you want to shout at him but when you get to him he looks too cute with the blanket over his head like yoda lol

kimmie2709 said:
Dyjhiw your puppy wakes you up at 6am in Ur last day off work and you want to shout at him but when you get to him he looks too cute with the blanket over his head like yoda lol

Get used to it! My dog wakes up every night at 4 for a middle of the night play :eek:

Water starts dripping through the crack in the ceiling from the upstairs neighbours!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW some utterly spineless w*nker hits your car, then scrapes theirs along the entire side of it in car park whilst your shopping and drives off. No note.

Furious.

DYJHIW some utterly spineless w*nker hits your car, then scrapes theirs along the entire side of it in car park whilst your shopping and drives off. No note.

Furious.

Are the store checking the CCTV??? Shocking.

Yeah I rang them to ask but they said they only have CCTV over the ATM :-( just can't believe people can be so selfish and that no one saw!

Thanks for the idea tho :)

kingleds said:
Dyjhiw Spurs ruin your perfect weekend by screwing up the north London derby AGAIN.

It's the hope that kills you :(

My sister will be thrilled!
My boys won yesterday first time in six games!
I only support Chelsea to wind my men up! And so I can shout 'Come on you Blues' they support Southampton or Liverpool both ted teams! Hahah

My whole family are currently in Wembley so if any of you Londoners bump into Monsier & Madame Von Savage please point them in the direction of a cheap pub!! My Mum is paying £12 a drink in the Wembley Hilton because all the pubs are apparently shut :eek:

Back