Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw your so bored on a Sunday that you end up making a batch of chocolate and blueberry cookies...
Hoping the taste horrible as I imagine they are at least a squillion syns each!

When you have sat thru the match which has been so intense but will miss the penalties as have to get daughter from bus.... Gutted !!!!!

parfittaroles said:
No idea :( I'd eaten, and it was before us even gotten to the gym. Who knows!

Pregnant? :D x x x

It's half 2 in the morning and the noise of the water dripping into the strategically placed bucket under the leaking ceiling is driving you INSANE! Oh and the plumber has already been out and "fixed" it!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you've been ill all week and after secretly weighing yourself twice before weigh in you know you've had a gain yet you've only eaten half the amount you would normally.....and not all of it has been that bad!!

:mad:

Icklerockchick - Might be a bit late now - but try putting a towel in the bottom of the bucket. It deadens the constant 'drip, drip, drip' noise (at least enough that you can start to tune it out!!).

HTH

Or when OH wakes you up at 2am with coughing....then 345am with his alarm....then by his work mates car pulling up at 415am for a lift, on you first day back at work after a week off and Ur catching a bus at 7am lol

Thanks lonestitcher will try that tonight as it drove me crazy until about half4 this morning and not getting fixed until tomorrow! X

You think you're all organised until your silly lecturer puts tasks up for the seminar :( Absolutely ridiculous when we have 20,000 words to write already :(

DYJHIW you realise you are out of spaghetti on the evening you are making spag bol. And not only are you out of spaghetti, you can't get out of work to go and grab some! Cue text:

.....sweetheart. You know how you love me lots, and how I have SLAVED over spag bol all day............:D

DYJHIW you get home from work on a Monday and really can't be bothered to cook, but you don't have any ingredients in to make a quick meal!

DYJHIW - Your new fridge freezer won't arrive until Weds morning, so you can't do a big food shop until at least that evening as you'll have to let it sit for about 12 hours. And you really could have done with doing one yesterday!

At least the fridge bit of our old one is still working!

Back