Don't you just hate it when....

You get a phone call from 'Dort' only it's not her but her friend, to tell me that Dort has had a fit in Asda.
She flies to the Canary Isles tomorrow morning on holiday!

Spoken to her she is mortified that her boyfriend saw her fit, and feels vindicated as she kept telling everyone that she felt like she was going to fit everytime she went into certain shops, and they kept telling her it was an anxiety, but otherwise she's ok.
Left strict instructions to her boyf that she goes straight to bed. :(

Shirleen said:
You get a phone call from 'Dort' only it's not her but her friend, to tell me that Dort has had a fit in Asda.
She flies to the Canary Isles tomorrow morning on holiday!

Spoken to her she is mortified that her boyfriend saw her fit, and feels vindicated as she kept telling everyone that she felt like she was going to fit everytime she went into certain shops, and they kept telling her it was an anxiety, but otherwise she's ok.
Left strict instructions to her boyf that she goes straight to bed. :(

Oh no, is she ok? My oh occasionally has seizures & it really freaks me out. I hope she isn't hurt xx

DYJHIW you watch One Born Every Minute and it makes you want loads of babies!

Can't like this enough! I'm broody enough as it is!

Felix said:
DYJHIW you watch One Born Every Minute and it makes you want loads of babies!

Really? I find it makes me what to sew my legs together! Eeeeeeeeeeek! Lol

Me too, I can't watch anything like that:cool:

DYJHIW you feel in a bad mood for no particular reason:confused:

Eeek yeah I share the sew legs together thought x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Felix said:
Aww I love it! It always gets me when the men start crying!!!

Me too!!! I never used to cry at anything like that or hardly at all tbh now it gets me going every week! I've finally turned into a girl this year :)

I love OBEM, brings me back memories of being in the hospital with my 2... and how I am never ever doing it again :) hehe

DYJHIW you have picked up the kids sickness bug and can't eat/sleep. Been up since 4am, although I did goto bed at 8pm lol

I just want food, stomach is so sore :(

DYJHIW your 3 year has a nasty red blistering throat but won't take his anti-biotics, even when using bribery.

Also when you get your ears syringed & you still can't hear in one of them & its painful & itchy.

big bear said:
DYJHIW your 3 year has a nasty red blistering throat but won't take his anti-biotics, even when using bribery.

Also when you get your ears syringed & you still can't hear in one of them & its painful & itchy.

Oh feel for you on the medicine!

For your ears try this, after a shower with the bathroom all steamy blow your nose, then pinch your nose and gently blow to get air into your Eustacian tube, you should hear popping and squeaking sounds as you are getting air into it. Keep doing this several times a day until hearing is restored x

Dyjhiw your day off college is ruined by other people also having the day off. The same day every week :mad: go to work!!!

DYJHIW you keep ringing the drs for a prescription but its always busy and when you finally get through the service is closed and won't be open again till this afternoon! Now I prob won't be able to pick it up to Thurs afternoon!!
With my old drs you could ring anytime for it and it would be ready at the end of that day or next afternoon by the latest.

leah717 said:
DYJHIW you keep ringing the drs for a prescription but its always busy and when you finally get through the service is closed and won't be open again till this afternoon! Now I prob won't be able to pick it up to Thurs afternoon!!
With my old drs you could ring anytime for it and it would be ready at the end of that day or next afternoon by the latest.

My drs now does online prescription repeats, but dont advertise it! Try putting your drs into search engine and see x

Shirleen said:
My drs now does online prescription repeats, but dont advertise it! Try putting your drs into search engine and see x

tried and they don't :(
and I just tried ringing again and missed it AGAIN! my own fault cos I was out walking the dogs. will ring again in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When your little one vomits all over the clean & dry washing twice! OH is dead when he gets home for leaving the spare room door unlocked! All I did was go to the loo to be rudely startled by the sounds from the forbidden room! She jumped on the bed and vomited on most of the washing. Have to redo everything again!!!!

kate said:
Dyjhiw your 2yr old gets up at 420am & wont go back 2 sleep & hes still going while im hanging 2 bits

I no exactly how u feel hate that xx

Back