Don't you just hate it when....

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW your boyfriend posts a new pic on Facebook and his ex(who can't and won't get over him-and sent him a nasty when he and I got together)comments on how very sexy he looks! Am not amused :(

Ouch. Would she respond to communication or best just ignore her?

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW your boyfriend posts a new pic on Facebook and his ex(who can't and won't get over him-and sent him a nasty when he and I got together)comments on how very sexy he looks! Am not amused :(

B**** !!!

Welshtigger said:

Can't he block her?

My OH had his ex on Facebook for awhile "for there sons sake" :S but blocked her because she kept sending nasty stuff when she was in a bad mood and stopped him seeing his son whenever pictures of OH looking happy or us together went on there. Now we just get nasty texts and crank calls when she takes exception to something x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dyjhiw you're enjoying a nice sleep and morning arrives early, without permission :(

Welshtigger said:

... why are they still friends on fb?

... why are they still friends on fb?

Good question.

i've only ever remained friends with one of my ex's and 5 years after splitting up we got back together, so now I wouldn't trust anyone who tried to tell me that they are still friends with their ex. yes, I get you can be civil to one another or have a gab if you bump into them, but seeing the ins and outs of each other lives in facebook- hell no!

JezVonSavage said:
Good question.

i've only ever remained friends with one of my ex's and 5 years after splitting up we got back together, so now I wouldn't trust anyone who tried to tell me that they are still friends with their ex. yes, I get you can be civil to one another or have a gab if you bump into them, but seeing the ins and outs of each other lives in facebook- hell no!

I'm friends with quite a few of my exes, but I was friends with them before and parted on good terms so suppose its different.

HPSaucy said:
I'm friends with quite a few of my exes, but I was friends with them before and parted on good terms so suppose its different.

That makes me sound like I've had loads of boyfriends! X

Dyjhiw your trying to diet but live next door to a chinese takeaway and that chinese takeaway pours fat down the drains blocking all our toilets!

Mine were similar situations, although I am specifically talking about long term relationships (3 years +). Amicable split, but too much water under the bridge for me to honestly care what they are up to now.

When you shed a tear over a programme called fat families! :'( lol emotional reck because of their weight losses.

JezVonSavage said:
Mine were similar situations, although I am specifically talking about long term relationships (3 years +). Amicable split, but too much water under the bridge for me to honestly care what they are up to now.

That's what I mean I'm friends with people I had meaningless moments with when we were at school but people I was with long term I don't really want them to know what I'm up to, its none of their business lol.

Plus if she has been nasty and rude in the past why would he want to stay friends with her?

X x x

Get him to take her off facebook, I'm not being funny sometimes you can be friends with ex's but if they're like that then of course you can't. My boyfriend has two ex's one was a 5 year relationship and one was a silly little two month thing, he was still friends with them both before we got together.
The funny thing is it was the one who he'd been with for 2 months who went all crazy when we got together, she started off small, liking all his photo's, commenting on all his status', then she went a bit bigger, status' saying how she misses him but not saying who he was, posting pics showing off her cleavage and having a profile pic of her in his hoodie, then started texting saying how she missed him and still loved him and how they had an amazing time together and how her daughter missed him. She even tried telling him where she lived was closer to him then where I lived, which would be funny anywas as its a stupid argument, but it was also wrong.
He took her off facebook but 3 months later she was still texting him and his mum.

His other ex he still has on facebook and she can be a little weird at times, but its never clear whether she's being weird or whether its us reading too much into things she says. He doesn't really talk to her much though and I'm confident enough in our relationship that if she did try anything on then he would tell her to get stuffed and get her off facebook. I don't think she can be too weird to be fair as she lives hours away from us

If it's a problem that she may go postal about being deleted get him to put her in her own 'group' and edit his privacy to exclude her, throw her a bone once a week so she doesn't kno.w she's been frozen out

Shirleen said:
If it's a problem that she may go postal about being deleted get him to put her in her own 'group' and edit his privacy to exclude her, throw her a bone once a week so she doesn't kno.w she's been frozen out

Genius idea!

acc said:
Dyjhiw... The hand blender breaks in the middle of doing the soup :-(

Oo do you have a food mixer? I do mine in that it makes soup smoother imo lol

X x x

DYJHIW some people just find they have to put you down?

Back