Don't you just hate it when....

parfittaroles said:
My sister has F size boobs & a tiny size 8 waist. I have huge hips & 32b boobs. Unfair!!! Always been jealous of them lol

That's why even though he has no issues with being overweight it has been easier having a brother!!! :)

tallsarah said:
Don't let one idiot stop you from living your life, if you want to walk your dog walk it!!!

Hear hear!!! I know I'm a bit late with this :) lol. I have 2 chihuahuas, had them from babies and they've never been in a handbag!! They love their walks we go for miles and that Essex program infuriates me! They're very loving and are full of personality, but they are yappy :) my beloved Doberman died last year :( how dare someone shout at you in the street!! No wonder you are so cross!! Rant over, soz......

It's ok....I'm over it now lol Arnold could do with being kept in a bag at the mo......his farts stink!......Dyjhiw your puppys farts smell worse then your OH's Sunday dinner veg farts and he goes and runs off to his cosy bed after doing it on your lap (the puppy that is...not the OH lol )

DYJHIW the kitchen is all nice and tidy, ready for tomorrow morning, and your DH decides to make himself a smoothie at 10.50pm. This entails making loads of mess and sticky worktops. Will it also involve putting the food processor back in the cupboard and washing the jug? I doubt it!

DYJHIW the kitchen is all nice and tidy, ready for tomorrow morning, and your DH decides to make himself a smoothie at 10.50pm. This entails making loads of mess and sticky worktops. Will it also involve putting the food processor back in the cupboard and washing the jug? I doubt it!

ALL THE FRIGGING TIME!!

DYJHIW you need a kick up the arse. Slipping away from SW for the first time ever, need to get back on it and imagine my wedding dress in August!

DYJHIW you have yet another dreadful nights sleep before a 12 hour shift!! I'm sure this place is a jinx on my sleep patterns-it's now just over 3 weeks since I had a decent night sleep!!!!! :(

DYJHIW because of this thread, when minor irritations happen you find yourself mentally writing a DYJHIW post?

However DYJLIW it makes you smile trying to put it across humorously?

DYJHIW, you get off the bus only to realise that you've left a bag of shopping on the bus :(

I did this yesterday, was raging at myself for hours - what a ditzy moo I am!

DYJHIW ppl cant just be happy for you, always someone with a snide comment. Very annoying

Dyjhiw you create a thread to help those of us who want to lose weight during pregnancy and want to compete and have some banter and it gets hijacked - if you don't agree with or want to lose weight during pregnancy that's your choice but why post on a thread specifically for people who DO!

DYJHIW everything in the house seems to go wrong, one thing after another! First of all our freezer broke down, then the boiler, then the kettle decided to leak out of the bottom, then the pipes under the boiler decided to leak down into the bank below us! Luckily we rent, so all but the kettle have been covered by our landlord (and the leak into the bank meant they sent someone round out of hours to sort that and the boiler!).

Dyjhiw you create a thread to help those of us who want to lose weight during pregnancy and want to compete and have some banter and it gets hijacked - if you don't agree with or want to lose weight during pregnancy that's your choice but why post on a thread specifically for people who DO!
Must be a troll. Just report them!

Muis said:
Must be a troll. Just report them!

Just annoyed me why come on a weight loss challenge thread in the pregnancy without the pounds section if you think weight loss during pregnancy can be dangerous, if that's the case just let the rest of us have our fun and get on with it!

X x x

Just annoyed me why come on a weight loss challenge thread in the pregnancy without the pounds section if you think weight loss during pregnancy can be dangerous, if that's the case just let the rest of us have our fun and get on with it!

X x x
There are many diets on this forum that are not healthy while pregnant, luckily SW is healthy and it is recommended and supported by most midwives/gp's. This person must be on a fad diet and that is why they are getting their knickers in a twist.......wish I knew about SW when I was pregnant. Would have saved me a lot of hassle now!

Muis said:
There are many diets on this forum that are not healthy while pregnant, luckily SW is healthy and it is recommended and supported by most midwives/gp's. This person must be on a fad diet and that is why they are getting their knickers in a twist.......wish I knew about SW when I was pregnant. Would have saved me a lot of hassle now!

The thread started because lots of us said we wanted to lose a stone so we thought we would make it a fun challenge as some inspiration! I want to get down into the 15's before I'm 6 months gone then sts for the rest of my pregnancy, if I can do that I will be over the moon!

X x x

The thread started because lots of us said we wanted to lose a stone so we thought we would make it a fun challenge as some inspiration! I want to get down into the 15's before I'm 6 months gone then sts for the rest of my pregnancy, if I can do that I will be over the moon!

X x x

Lets face it, there will always be someone who disagrees with what your doing or the way your doing it!! Keep smiling and dont let a small minded prat get you down hun :) Big hugs x

Back