Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your an absolute idiot and rather than putting the washing machine on for an extra spin you put it on a boil wash :mad: hope my work stuff won't have shrunk or anything x

There's an incentive to stick to plan!

And hey you can buy him his own dog food, that way he KNOWS he's in the dog house!

Tinytootz said:
No dog food sadly, but I would happily mix in some Whiskas.

"Mmmm, this meat is really succulent. What is it?"
"Either chicken, beef, lamb or fish. I dunno, ask the cat"

And this is from the man who once made cottage pie with sausages, cauliflower and green beans mixed in, and who fills the hole in a chicken kiev with tomato sauce. And has sausage rolls, mint sauce and onion rings with his regular Christmas dinner.

Weirdo :D

Ekk. I also have mint sauce with christmas dinner... Well, with anything with gravy actually lol. Yum!

DYJHIW you spend a fair bit of time making Chinese for tea, for the OH to take a bite and say he can't eat it. Fair enough. But for him then to turn round and suggest that next time I make rice I don't 'muck' about with it, well I'm sorry sweetcheeks but I will be doing exactly what I want. And to be fair, I told him that to his face too :D
Am I making him something else to eat? Am I heckers. Shouldn't be such a fussy bum. And I don't consider soy sauce and some chinese seasoning to be 'mucking' about with egg fried rice!

I made egg fried rice for lunch yesterday and put loads of soy sauce in it, it was lovely

DYJHIW you spend 5 + minutes trying to warm your breakfast in the microwave only to finally realise that your boyfriend has left it on defrost! How many times do I have to tell him to put it back to normal, his response always being ''you should check before you start it'' NO I bloody shouldn't, if I want something cooking normally I expect it to be on the normal settings, if I want to defrost something I expect to have to change the settings, which I will then change back!!! I wouldn't mind but its done in literally a second!!!

Tinytootz said:
I like mint sauce too! But I betcha wouldn't tell me how to cook fried rice, so you are allowed :giggle:
Oddly enough I wouldn't, I can't cook rice! It always goes sticky! ... I add stuff into it to cover it up lol

I made egg fried rice for lunch yesterday and put loads of soy sauce in it, it was lovely

DYJHIW you spend 5 + minutes trying to warm your breakfast in the microwave only to finally realise that your boyfriend has left it on defrost! How many times do I have to tell him to put it back to normal, his response always being ''you should check before you start it'' NO I bloody shouldn't, if I want something cooking normally I expect it to be on the normal settings, if I want to defrost something I expect to have to change the settings, which I will then change back!!! I wouldn't mind but its done in literally a second!!!

My OH does the exact same thing right down to saying I should check it first too x

donna88 said:

Oops in my house I'm the one who says that to my husband when he moans at me lol!

X x x

when your husband comes home in an awful mood because he's lost something and knows it's his own fault.
his own toolbag (not his work one)with £200 worth of tools in it.

I am just hoping one of his work colleagues has seen it in the carpar and picked it up to take care of it, but we already know he works with a load of tea-leaves so I am not holding out much hope he'll get all, if any of the tools back.

and he can't ask his team until next weds now 'cos they're on their offshift time.

finally, I now have to put up with him acting like eeyore for a week.

You buy 6 Easter eggs in the buy 1 get 2 free deal and you want to eat them all!

X x x

You think you're getting Tonsillitis again 6 weeks after you got rid of the last lot!

you get sent the wrong fecking handbag.
grrrr.

update: contacted the company, they are sending out the right one today so i shall get it sometime between tomorrow and monday, and I have to send the wrong one back to them, but they will refund the postage costs to me.
this is me publically recommending the customer service of ebay seller 00foureyes00 lol.

Last edited:
DYJHIW you didn't know you'd cut your finger, until it started itching and you scratched it...and now it is both sore and itchy. Pfffft x

you're in work and you accidentally dye your hand purple with some cherries. Even washed my hands and they are still stained >.<

DYJHIW people assume that you are incorrectly indicating on a roundabout, I cannot turn right into my road so need to go completely round the roundabout. The reason I am still indicating right passing the third exit is because I am not taking that exit!

I am aware this is not what people are expecting and am always prepared to stop but they always seem to pull out as I am passed the exit anyway :confused:

DYJHIW people assume that you are incorrectly indicating on a roundabout, I cannot turn right into my road so need to go completely round the roundabout. The reason I am still indicating right passing the third exit is because I am not taking that exit!

I am aware this is not what people are expecting and am always prepared to stop but they always seem to pull out as I am passed the exit anyway :confused:

This happens where I live as well:cool:

DYJHIW someone who should know better, gets a completely ridiculous idea about you in their head - something so stupid that you just laugh at it - but unfortunately it also involves someone else who is more fragile at the moment, and it really upsets them. Shame on you for hurting them like that. Grrrrrrh! :mad:

You throw up in Tesco car park just as a policeman walks past and he refuses to believe your pregnant and suffering hyperemisis and forces you to do a breath test. They will be getting one heck of a complaint letter in the morning.

Back