Don't you just hate it when....

MissSlinky2011 said:
You throw up in Tesco car park just as a policeman walks past and he refuses to believe your pregnant and suffering hyperemisis and forces you to do a breath test. They will be getting one heck of a complaint letter in the morning.

Oh my god! That's awful! Poor you!!! Xx

MissSlinky2011 said:
You throw up in Tesco car park just as a policeman walks past and he refuses to believe your pregnant and suffering hyperemisis and forces you to do a breath test. They will be getting one heck of a complaint letter in the morning.

:-O

I'm furious, I'd stayed in the car while my hubby ran in so if I was sick at least it wasn't in the middle of a food aisle but because he'd seen me get out of the drivers side he assumed I was drunk!

what a git! yes I think a strongly worded letter deserves to be sent. and if you're really in the mood for a barney, your local paper will LOVE human interest stories like this.

Flibsey said:
what a git! yes I think a strongly worded letter deserves to be sent. and if you're really in the mood for a barney, your local paper will LOVE human interest stories like this.

No can't do that my mums a teacher and this is a small town she would tell me its unchristian like and he was inky doing his job. Lol

DYJHIW......your cat sits by your shoulder at 6am purring very loudly & when you ignore her she starts 'slapping' you around the face with her paw to get you up for her breakfast!

Well to be fair to him, he was only doing his job. YOU knew you hadn't been drinking, and that pregnancy was making you sick, but sadly people lie, and he had no way of knowing.
It sucks when you are are asked to prove yourself, but thanks to his diligence there may be fewer drunks driving cars, causing tragedies.
I'd rather give a negative breath test than get a knock at my door about my loved ones.
Feel better soon.

DYJHIW......your cat sits by your shoulder at 6am purring very loudly & when you ignore her she starts 'slapping' you around the face with her paw to get you up for her breakfast!

haha! Mine used to lie on my chest and lick my chin...gently at first then harder and harder and eventually give me a really gentle nip with her very sharp teeth! Golly I miss that cat!

LOL. Ours does this too (I suspect they all do!) but before the face slapping she jumps on the bedside table and rattles the coaster up and down. It's a wood coaster so it's quite noisy. One night my DH put the coaster on the floor, so she jumped up, thought about it for a bit (I know, 'cos I was only pretending not to hear her!) and stuck her paw under the edge of the bedside light instead, rattling that up and down until he gave in and got up to give her breakfast!

Soon she will have us perfectly trained! ;)

Haha! I love cat stories they're such funny lovely animals. If anyone's interested there's a site on the net called 'Simon Cats' where he draws & animates little funny stories about cats.....hysterical !

That is terrible :eek:

When you get to the docs on time to find there are STILL 4 patients to be seen before you!! Why oh why are they always late FFs

DYJHIW - You've been feeling unwell since the beginning of the year, the doctor cannot pinpoint what it is other than you may not be sleeping well. Ok but 10 weeks of just generally feeling under the weather is really starting to take its toll. Feel constantly exhausted.
I just want to get back to feeling human/normal

vicky1804 said:
DYJHIW - You've been feeling unwell since the beginning of the year, the doctor cannot pinpoint what it is other than you may not be sleeping well. Ok but 10 weeks of just generally feeling under the weather is really starting to take its toll. Feel constantly exhausted.
I just want to get back to feeling human/normal

I can totally appreciate that! I had what I thought was a cold for nearly 3 weeks but only actually had cold symptoms for 4 days of that. I'm currently sat in docs to find out what is wrong x

DYJHIW you're really hungry but the only options are off plan :break_diet: Stuck in an office and going straight to house viewings after, then straight to OH's parents. No shops on the way and I've eaten my fruit and still famished:cry:

When you get paid & there is no money left after paying all the bills...:-(

your promised a lay in because you've been overly tired lately and not acting yourself, but then little one comes up into your bed messing about for over an hour before you decide to take him down leaving other half to sleep in. Bloody great

donna88 said:
your promised a lay in because you've been overly tired lately and not acting yourself, but then little one comes up into your bed messing about for over an hour before you decide to take him down leaving other half to sleep in. Bloody great

Afternoon nap for you my girl! threaten OH with whatever will work, that he must take the monkey to the park....or else!
Check you're not anaemic, or if you're sure you aren't get a multivitamin down you.
Hope you perk up soon xxxx

Afternoon nap for you my girl! threaten OH with whatever will work, that he must take the monkey to the park....or else!
Check you're not anaemic, or if you're sure you aren't get a multivitamin down you.
Hope you perk up soon xxxx

Thanks hun, luckily I'm not anaemic as went to give blood yesterday so they tested my iron levels then (although then I went and fainted which was another thing not like me)
I'll have a look at multivitamins later today. :)

Just been having a terrible couple of days not being myself. xxx

Back