Don't you just hate it when....

I have Vitamin B12 and Folate anaemia not detected by the drop test so maybe get some B complex into you (they're energy boosters anyway).

I am folate anaemic too. I'd never heard of it before, as far as I knew you could only be iron anaemic. Ive been taking folic acid for about 3 months and feel so much better. Before all I wanted to do was sleep but loads better now :)

I feel really silly now, I hadn't heard of that until last week, when a lady at my group told me she had it. I can't believe I didn't click that I could have the same, especially when you mentioned anaemia. Thanks ladies, I'll look into it. Do you think I'm better off just buying the tablets or going to the docs if I don't feel better after the weekend?

I'd go to the docs and say you've been exceptionally tired. They should arrange a blood test for you as there's lots of things you can be deficient in so you want to get the right supplement rather than taking the wrong things. Also I don't think you're meant to take iron tabs without medical advice? Not sure.

My MIL is b12 deficient and has like a booster shot of it every 12 weeks. You can literally see her flagging from about 10 weeks poor lady :-(

Don't feel silly, i used to get paranoid people (my other half for example) thought I was making up how tired I felt but the difference now is amazing!

I'd go to the docs and say you've been exceptionally tired. They should arrange a blood test for you as there's lots of things you can be deficient in so you want to get the right supplement rather than taking the wrong things. Also I don't think you're meant to take iron tabs without medical advice? Not sure.

My MIL is b12 deficient and has like a booster shot of it every 12 weeks. You can literally see her flagging from about 10 weeks poor lady :-(

Don't feel silly, i used to get paranoid people (my other half for example) thought I was making up how tired I felt but the difference now is amazing!

Thanks for the advice, I'll give them a call on Monday

DYJHIW you STS and then end up having a mini muffin which is then taken by dad as lets have a day off and make leeks in cheese sauce and then put the roast potatoes in half a centimetre in fat (whilst commenting 'well you don't eat the oil'). Yes I caved but now I have to make it one really really bad day instead of one little slip up. Thanks

DYJHIW the wine is breathing gently and your son calls to ask if he can be picked up at midnight instead of half past nine.:rolleyes:

I'll put the kettle on...

Your in bed at 9.30 on a sat because you haven't had a day off since Monday, its only the 3rd night this week you've got to sleep in your own bed and your up at 8.30 to go back to work for a 24 hour shift!

dyjhiw....

your mum and her bf are "bumping uglies" quite noisily in the next room when you're trying to eat your dinner....

grossgrossgrossgross
:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

*lol*

dyjhiw....

your mum and her bf are "bumping uglies" quite noisily in the next room when you're trying to eat your dinner....

grossgrossgrossgross

*lol*

Haha! I remember when I heard my parents 'at it' as a kid, it bothered me for YEARS! Was especially bad when I was playing cards downstairs with the ex, and we could hear them upstairs - we couldn't stop giggling! We were about 24 at the time....

Haha! I remember when I heard my parents 'at it' as a kid, it bothered me for YEARS! Was especially bad when I was playing cards downstairs with the ex, and we could hear them upstairs - we couldn't stop giggling! We were about 24 at the time....

sex grosses me out at the best of times....it's my MUM....that's even WORSE

at least it put me off my second helping of cottage pie, roflmao

LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw....

grossgrossgrossgross

*lol*

Oh my good god this thought freaks me out that I don't sleep!!! Ewwww

You think that's bad? Me, my sister & friends were playing in the garden one day and heard my mum shout 'give it to me bad boy' ... Cue nightmares tonight lol xx

You think that's bad? Me, my sister & friends were playing in the garden one day and heard my mum shout 'give it to me bad boy' ... Cue nightmares tonight lol xx

i seriously just laughed out loud

Oh dear! That would have had me in fits of giggles!

I think I once saw them at it. I went into their room at my grandparents as I couldn't sleep, and I remember being told to get out by an out of puff dad, and I'm pretty sure there were legs in the air.......
I was very young at the time, and I never did it again!

Continuing on the theme

Dyjhiw you realise that in the *ahem* heat of the moment you said the wrong name - cringe

Still blushing at the (very recent) memory

:eek::eek::eek:

DYJHIW you speak to your online GP and tell him all about your recent stomach problems and he suggests you might be intolerant of an ingredient in chocolate so you don't have any for a few days and all the symptoms vanish, so then you try having some and the cramps start to kick in again. WHY? That's just cruel! Why couldn't it be an ingredient in butter beans or something? I could live with that!!

Back