Don't you just hate it when....

:D .

Last edited:
MissSlinky2011 said:
She would be talking about me again but for a change I'm not the one that started it!

Always nice to know I'm remembered :)

Lol somebody's paranoid!

Talking about a group of workmates actually love.....but if the shoe fits :D

Lol I can't help it :D

Thought it was about me not agreeing that obesity is a disability

I apologise for assuming it twas me lol

..when the spoon you just washed just slipped off your hands and fell on the floor at a time when you want to get done with the dishes as quickly as you can.

Happy Holidays said:
How disappointing:rolleyes:

Off to do a search:D

Everyone's having a your wrong were right moment I'm sorry but I refuse to change my opinion that an illness alone can make you weigh 40 stone or more, or that being overweight should be classed as a disability its like they all want me to feel sorry for the seriously overweight 40+ stone people but I can't! Not when they aren't trying to improve their own situation. There has to be a point where these people stop making excuses over how they reached 40 stone plus and realise that it's the food they are eating!

kingleds said:
:sigh:DYJHIW someone thinks they are in an argument when everyone else was just having a debate.:sigh:

Well everyone seems to take everything out on me, I've never wanted people to agree with my opinion so it would be nice for once to be sale to share my opinion without everyone getting their torches and pitchforks out.

jo-85 said:
DYJHIW your at work and are in the worst mood ever for no reason what so ever but don't want to talk to anybody including clients and have to :( I want to go home and sit on my own watching trashy tv! Don't know what the matter with me is!!

Jo my dear I go through that at least once a month. You're not alone in this :) just count down the hours till you can go home and then lock yourself away for the eve, mobile off and trash on tv. Xx

DYJHIW your at work and are in the worst mood ever for no reason what so ever but don't want to talk to anybody including clients and have to :( I want to go home and sit on my own watching trashy tv! Don't know what the matter with me is!!

Bleuh - hate days like this. Always tend to coincide with my weekly 1-2-1 with my boss. Can't imagine why :cool:

When someone loves and I mean literally loves someone who isn't in the slightest bit interested and they basically constantly talk to that person and drool over them

Get over it he isn't interested! :sick:

bevhunter1986 said:
When someone loves and I mean literally loves someone who isn't in the slightest bit interested and they basically constantly talk to that person and drool over them

Get over it he isn't interested! :sick:

That could get really tedious after a while i reckon!

Dyjhiw you cannot be arsed to do any work but you have to!

When your useless arse husband 'borrows' your secret £1 coin that you keep in the car for a trolley and now you're at morrisons without one.

All because he wanted a coffee. Tit!

Back