Don't you just hate it when....

When your useless arse husband 'borrows' your secret £1 coin that you keep in the car for a trolley and now you're at morrisons without one.

All because he wanted a coffee. Tit!

that's why I have a trolley token on my keys. sick of hearing "I took it for sophie's dinner money"

DYJHIW you forget which floor you parked the car on!

When people look for sympathy all over the place, when it isn't warranted?

DYJHIW your pal goes to put THREE hours (£1.70) into car parking (I paid for it) but while she's getting the ticket the school phones and one of your kids have been sick but she's already put the money in >< made some old dudes day though by giving him it lol

Not sure where to put this one......
dyjhiw you go to get your faithfull black suit out for a funeral tomorrow and it does not fit! cant get a new one as hubby has taken the car to work and it is an early start tomorrow.
But on the upside it doesnt fit because its too big (yay)

Not sure where to put this one......
dyjhiw you go to get your faithfull black suit out for a funeral tomorrow and it does not fit! cant get a new one as hubby has taken the car to work and it is an early start tomorrow.
But on the upside it doesnt fit because its too big (yay)

'Every cloud' and all that!

MinkyDinky said:
Jo my dear I go through that at least once a month. You're not alone in this :) just count down the hours till you can go home and then lock yourself away for the eve, mobile off and trash on tv. Xx

I was counting all day minks was the longest day in living memory!! Lol. Now I've tried to lock myself away at home but when u still live with the rents not easy all I can hear is their voices and still have WI to go to grrrrr!! Lol

kingleds said:
Bleuh - hate days like this. Always tend to coincide with my weekly 1-2-1 with my boss. Can't imagine why :cool:

Hmmmm can't imagine why either!!!

kimmie2709 said:
It's when you drop it on your face that annoys me lol

Lol, I've done that before!

kingleds said:
That could get really tedious after a while i reckon!

Dyjhiw you cannot be arsed to do any work but you have to!

Oh it does!!

DYJHIW the neighbourhood teenagers congregate at your bit....wish they would eff right off .....grrrrrrr ( we dont even have kids ) !!!!

dyjhiw you want to find out how someone is, after not hearing anything for 3 weeks, after they've had an accident- but know frigger knows how they're doing because they haven't spoken to them??

and you don't have their number so you can't call....and you don't wanna just call over on the off chance?

*le sigh*

LittleFlutterby said:
dyjhiw you want to find out how someone is, after not hearing anything for 3 weeks, after they've had an accident- but know frigger knows how they're doing because they haven't spoken to them??

and you don't have their number so you can't call....and you don't wanna just call over on the off chance?

*le sigh*

Am I imagining it or was it your friend that got knocked off their bike outside work? If so is it this friend? X

RScothern said:
Dyjhiw EVERYTHING at work is mothers day related and you have to look at it all without crying as it's your first one since mum died :(

Big hugs, I get upset seeing the Mothers Day cards for Nan's and it's been 5 years since I lost them both, I can't even begin to imagine having to work with it everyday.. Take care of yourself and think of all the good times xxx

You would do anything in the world for someone and they don't care in the slightest.. and you are kept waiting and hoping for no reason :confused: :cry:

Big hugs, I get upset seeing the Mothers Day cards for Nan's and it's been 5 years since I lost them both, I can't even begin to imagine having to work with it everyday.. Take care of yourself and think of all the good times xxx

**BIG HUGS** x

Back