Don't you just hate it when....

When you think you see someone from minimins in the supermarket but don't know how to approach them lol

X Kelly X said:
When you think you see someone from minimins in the supermarket but don't know how to approach them lol

I'd have just asked them outright! So what if the think you are a nutter ;)

kingleds said:
I'd have just asked them outright! So what if the think you are a nutter ;)

Haha she was with someone so didn't want to embarrass her. Lol I'm too shy for all that but I'm
99.9% it was her

Mrs.S. said:
Ooh who? Who?! Xx

Lol her name is Emma. I tried finding her on here again but can't seem to find her. She does SW so I was hoping to see a post from her. Hmmm off to hunt as I have to know now lol

X Kelly X said:
Haha she was with someone so didn't want to embarrass her. Lol I'm too shy for all that but I'm
99.9% it was her

Oh oh was. It me :) I was with someone today. A really tall bloke. In London

kingleds said:
Oh oh was. It me :) I was with someone today. A really tall bloke. In London

Lol definately not you then hun. I was in haywards Heath sainsburys and she was with a woman who I presume was her mum. Lol

Dyjhiw you spend a fortune on boneless salmon and it's FULL of bones!!!! Can't stand bones in fish and will definately NOT be using morrisons fish counter again!

RScothern said:
Dyjhiw you spend a fortune on boneless salmon and it's FULL of bones!!!! Can't stand bones in fish and will definately NOT be using morrisons fish counter again!

Surely there is no way of guaranteeing totally boneless salmon?? :confused:

DYJHIW James Martin is on one channel making pesto with 3 gallons of olive oil a barrel of parmesan and half hundred weight of pinenuts * puts down apple to grab remote * and on t'other side Delia is showing us how to make the perfect mash using 80%butter/20% spud

hmmm , now which skinny chef to watch as I'm gnawing the core of me granny smith ??

jilly said:
DYJHIW James Martin is on one channel making pesto with 3 gallons of olive oil a barrel of parmesan and half hundred weight of pinenuts * puts down apple to grab remote * and on t'other side Delia is showing us how to make the perfect mash using 80%butter/20% spud

hmmm , now which skinny chef to watch as I'm gnawing the core of me granny smith ??

Haha...this made me chuckle :)
I know what you mean, these chefs seem to make heart attack dishes all the time! If it's not butter and oil it's 5 ton of salt

Is it just me..... or do chefs on tv pour olive oil over everything after they've plated up?

Not done it myself so it might be nice (?) but just seems a bit pointless (and feels a bit hideous to me!) How aren't these people large?! I only need to think about cream and I've put a pound on lol :)

When your bloody iPhone posts that you ate somewhere totally not near where you are actually are, I.e you're in Birmingham when you're about 15 miles away :/ annoying!!

hendopig said:
Is it just me..... or do chefs on tv pour olive oil over everything after they've plated up?

Not done it myself so it might be nice (?) but just seems a bit pointless (and feels a bit hideous to me!) How aren't these people large?! I only need to think about cream and I've put a pound on lol :)

Jamie Oliver puts it o.oil on everything!

Am I imagining it or was it your friend that got knocked off their bike outside work? If so is it this friend? X

Yep that's her!

I don't know :( I asked the manager if she's spoken to her and she said she hadn't and another woman who might have kept in touch but she doesn't know either!

I wanna call over and see how she's doing...but....I don't wanna just call over...and I don't have her number *pouts*

jilly said:

Does it matter.....its James Martin, he can get away with murder.....I love him lol!

LittleFlutterby - Why not drop a get well card in with a message saying 'Hope you are feeling better. I'd like to come and see how you are (and ditch the gossip from work!!!). Give me a ring/text me to let me know when would be the best time.' If she doesn't ring, you are no worse off.. and if she does...... ;) :D

LittleFlutterby - Why not drop a get well card in with a message saying 'Hope you are feeling better. I'd like to come and see how you are (and ditch the gossip from work!!!). Give me a ring/text me to let me know when would be the best time.' If she doesn't ring, you are no worse off.. and if she does...... ;) :D

great idea!! i'll get the card making stuff tomorrow! (i make my own cards ;) heehee)

thanks!!

Back