Don't you just hate it when....

LittleFlutterby said:
Yep that's her!

I don't know :( I asked the manager if she's spoken to her and she said she hadn't and another woman who might have kept in touch but she doesn't know either!

I wanna call over and see how she's doing...but....I don't wanna just call over...and I don't have her number *pouts*

Lonestitcher said:
LittleFlutterby - Why not drop a get well card in with a message saying 'Hope you are feeling better. I'd like to come and see how you are (and ditch the gossip from work!!!). Give me a ring/text me to let me know when would be the best time.' If she doesn't ring, you are no worse off.. and if she does...... ;) :D

As you know where she lives I was about to suggest the same thing, or even get a card, get a few people from work to sign it, a small bunch of flowers, drop it around, just to let her know she hasn't been forgotten about.

I'd like to think as it happened right outside work that they might have sent her some flowers or sent someone around to make sure she is okay x

Last edited:
You go home to your mums for a birthday dinner, that she has made 'healthily' and 4 days later, you and the toilet are still best friends.....

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
You go home to your mums for a birthday dinner, that she has made 'healthily' and 4 days later, you and the toilet are still best friends.....

Oh no :( what did she make??

ailly said:

Uh oh!

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
Going to bed and getting up are way way way too close to each other!

Oh yes!!! Especially when you can't sleep and end up on just 4 hours or less. Soooo sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dyjhiw you realise that your shirt is a tad low cut & the bloke who sits across from you in the office has been getting an eyeful of your (rather fetching) ann summers bra all morning!
I still have 7 hours to go!

kingleds said:
Dyjhiw you realise that your shirt is a tad low cut & the bloke who sits across from you in the office has been getting an eyeful of your (rather fetching) ann summers bra all morning!

At least you weren't wearing tatty old grey ones lol x

kingleds said:

Draw little happy faces on your globes with eyeliner! Or a rude word!

DYJHIW you get up at 6am to use your day wisely and get some studying done.. then you realise it's almost lunchtime and you haven't even opened a textbook :eek:

As you know where she lives I was about to suggest the same thing, or even get a card, get a few people from work to sign it, a small bunch of flowers, drop it around, just to let her know she hasn't been forgotten about.

I'd like to think as it happened right outside work that they might have sent her some flowers or sent someone around to make sure she is okay x

They've already done the card thing- i signed it. basically they did a collection to get her another bike, anyone who put money in the collection signed it.

I'd be paranoid to get her flowers, she has a lot of allergies, i'd hate to get her flowers that she's allergic to (blush)

I'm just surprised that it's been 2 weeks since anyone's called her or whatever, i know it's nice to be left to recuperate but not even a phone call?

LittleFlutterby said:
They've already done the card thing- i signed it. basically they did a collection to get her another bike, anyone who put money in the collection signed it.

I'd be paranoid to get her flowers, she has a lot of allergies, i'd hate to get her flowers that she's allergic to (blush)

I'm just surprised that it's been 2 weeks since anyone's called her or whatever, i know it's nice to be left to recuperate but not even a phone call?

Maybe get some chocs and a magazine and pop by for a visit to see how she's doing. Most people just forget about you after the initial accident, I was housebound after a bad break and it was weeks before work got me a card and prezy even though I've worked there for 6years!! I really appreciated the few friends that made the effort to pop by, really brightened up my day when I got a visitor. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll go see her between shifts tomorrow or saturday (probably saturday, the amount of work i'm doing at the moment i have no time at all for anything :(

thank god it's a day off today! heading to north wales to see a friend. she's making me syn free chilli- she's so good to me :)

You get the cold from hell and can't stop coughing so you don't sleep well! Then spend the rest of the day trying not to eat crap.

when people answer other people's questions on here with wrong information.

Grrrrrrrrr!

Got a few..... When you get the headache from hell can't speak right (could be a migraine coming), but have to pick son up at 5pm and the car air freshener is making you want to vom!

When you have a swig of coke at the traffic lights but you drop the lid, the lights change and you have no choice but to let it soak into your carpets.

When you get a booger and have no tissues!

When you're trying to arrange a night out and one person is being difficult!

JimofTroy said:
when people answer other people's questions on here with wrong information.

Grrrrrrrrr!

20 past four on the right hand side, is superfree on a wednesday! That's the answer I KNOW cos I'm an expert

Back