Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
20 past four on the right hand side, is superfree on a wednesday! That's the answer I KNOW cos I'm an expert

Yeah, but you're also the one with no tissues when you need them.
So how reliable does that make you?

When u leave ur phone charger at work & ur not at work until Monday....might have to go get it tomorrow...hope the battery holds up till tomorrow...x

dyjhiw - You have held it together for the last 3 weeks and in the last two days all your will power vanishes and you eat an easter egg that isnt even yours! (In my defense I told him to hide it where i would'nt find it)

Dyjhiw you cant walk without being in agony due to that cow of a legs bums and tums instructor!!

When people say "you've lost weight with a concerned look on their face" when they think, you must have been sick to lose the weight!

DYJHIW your OH was supposed to be home from work at 9. It's now 10.45 and still no call to say he's on his way!

You know what something is and you're so über excited but youre not supposed to know. Except you figured it out!!

DYJHIW people leave cryptic messages on DYJHIW and you're dying to know what it's about!!!??!

(Yes bevhunter1986, I'm staring straight at YOUR avatar!!!!)

;)

When the headache really was a migraine, that you still have remnants of, so you have to take time off work and are now wondering whether you can make your xray appointment!

Back