Don't you just hate it when....

1st time I did sw.....over 5yr ago....I got that obsessed with onions....I ate them like apples! Lost 6stone tho..... I stopped Apple style eating onions and the weight stopped decreasing. Maybe that's sw trick all along....forget the optimising....stuff ya face with onions! Might smell a bit tho lol

parfittaroles said:
I have onions with everything! It is a proper crisis lol x

Ed - maybe not with corn flakes! But I would have had them with my baked beans for breakfast!

This would be almost as much of a crisis as if I ran out of tinned tomatoes. Unthinkable!

parfittaroles said:
Woo hoo!!! :)

Could be wrong! I'd still be very very shocked of I'm right x

when the lunchbox that contains the salad you have carefully cut and dressed for your lunch doesn't hold the cover box and when you pick up the box, all the salad falls on the floor :(

when you are leaving tomorrow and you open the washing machine and find out your DH had done the laundry and now you'll need to iron...

when you're late for work and someone stops you on the street asking you for directions

when customers don't turn up to appointments even if you have called the day before and reminded them that they had an appointment... and then you ring them and as soon as you say who you are they hung the phone. I mean... I don't eat you and if you dont want to come and see me please tell me and don't waste my precious time!!!!

when you go into a shop and nothing fits you... too big.

when you're walking on the street, it's raining and there's a pool of water on the tarmac... and ALL the cars hit it, so you wait for the moment with no car passing by, you run to get past the point, and a ********ole with a stupid ferrari zooms around at an incredible speed and you find yourself covered in mud and water...

when your mum and dad tell you that you've lost too much weight but if you eat anything bad at dinner time, they "tut-tut" and say that you shouldn't be eating that...

when your favourite apples run out in the supermarket from a day to another...

when the cream breaks up as you're whisking it...

when you forget to get the travel money in work today so you need to go in tomorrow morning and collect it, as your flight leaves at 13:30 and you need the money as a present for your nephew...

when the ryanair website keeps on timing out and you can't wait until the morning to do your check in!!!!

I absolutely love pickled onions. I go through 2 jars a week lol

When you make shortbread for the OH but I burnt them! :-( doh! And I call myself a chef...? Haha meh well!

When you're so angry that you can't tell your oh just phoning me is all you'd like!

Thinks fb contact is ok....I know he's not good at keeping secrets but you're making me god damn cross and feeling like you don't give a cr*p!

Stacey87 said:
DYJHIW you plan a birthday night out n everybody let's u down at last minute :-(

Yep-that always happens to me as my birthday is 3 days before Xmas so I know how you feel :( hugs x

Welshtigger said:
Yep-that always happens to me as my birthday is 3 days before Xmas so I know how you feel :( hugs x

Happens to me every year and it really bugs me cos I always make the effort to go out for other peoples birthdays. I keep saying that I'm going to start going on holiday for my birthday as my "mates" always let me down!! Annoyed!!!!!!! :-( :-(

DYJHIW you have completed your first week at your new job, but you really aren't looking forward to going back on Monday. The most exciting bit is my salad box for lunch!
Also, DYJHIW you feel that the only reason they took you on is so you can fill the holiday gaps, do all the crappy jobs, then you will be got shot of in a couple of months :( Pretty much had that confirmed too

When you feel guilty coz he rang me and I feel better but I feel a bit of a tw*t!

Back