Don't you just hate it when....

kingleds said:
Bluntly - screw these people. However they are. Even if they are family. Screw 'em.

Yep!! Parents again :( I'm trying my hardest to make something of my life-but I'll never be good enough for them-I'm an embarrassment to them :(

When your bf sends you a message saying he loves you and wanted to tell me something on the phone but realised he can't!

Hmmm!!

Is this coz he's ruined his own surprise or is it bad?! FFs why are people keeping secrets from this week!!

Welshtigger said:
Thanks! I don't know what else I can try to make them proud of me! :( xx

Oh no, what happened? x

Dyjhiw you plan a nice romantic day out with your oh but your sister rings and asks if you can babysit tomorrow. Hmph.

Last edited:
DYJHIW Starlight says something as salacious as that and doesnt give us the juicy details as to WHAT the 9 year old niece shouldnt have been accessing.

Enquiring minds need to know!!

MadameLaMinx said:
DYJHIW Starlight says something as salacious as that and doesnt give us the juicy details as to WHAT the 9 year old niece shouldnt have been accessing.

Enquiring minds need to know!!

We certainly do!!!!

dyjhiw its mothers day and your hubbys got a sprained ankle and is on crutches, your 19 year old daughter tells you that she cant sort your present till she gets paid and your boys (10 and 12) havent even said Happy Mothers Day :sigh: and you have got to spend the day going to football matches as hubby cant do the driving.
Even though I would have probably gone to the matches anyway)
Youve used all your points and then some on a takeaway yesterday so cant even have a meal out etc etc and are feeling even more sorry for yourself than usual :cry: woe is me!
Oh and my mums in London so cant even see her today :rolleyes:

*Emsie* said:
dyjhiw its mothers day and your hubbys got a sprained ankle and is on crutches, your 19 year old daughter tells you that she cant sort your present till she gets paid and your boys (10 and 12) havent even said Happy Mothers Day :sigh: and you have got to spend the day going to football matches as hubby cant do the driving.
Even though I would have probably gone to the matches anyway)
Youve used all your points and then some on a takeaway yesterday so cant even have a meal out etc etc and are feeling even more sorry for yourself than usual :cry: woe is me!
Oh and my mums in London so cant even see her today :rolleyes:

Hugs xxx

When your mum allows your dad to come back for the 3rd time in a year after cheating repeatingly and absolutely swearing to me that he will never be welcome back she doesn't love him anymore etc etc. he has cheated on 3 occasions since we found out in may last year, he left lived with the mistress came back all sorry, did it a second time did it a third! What the hell is wrong with them. I unfortunately still live at home do have to go through everything that goes on, if she allows him to come back this time I will be moving into my sisters for a bit, until he probably does it again I expect! There is so much anger and frustration going through my body right now and usually when it happened before I would go to the gym and pound the x trainer but since I can't afford it anymore due to helping mum with bills I can't do jack sh*t but sit here! I'm going to my sisters in half hour with my mum for meal my dad is going to my aunts. I have had just about enough of this sh*t! Tomorrow at work I will be booking a doctors appt to get help with counselling and my depression which has funnily enough come back recently!
Why does everything have to be so SH*T!

When your mum allows your dad to come back for the 3rd time in a year after cheating repeatingly and absolutely swearing to me that he will never be welcome back she doesn't love him anymore etc etc. he has cheated on 3 occasions since we found out in may last year, he left lived with the mistress came back all sorry, did it a second time did it a third! What the hell is wrong with them. I unfortunately still live at home do have to go through everything that goes on, if she allows him to come back this time I will be moving into my sisters for a bit, until he probably does it again I expect! There is so much anger and frustration going through my body right now and usually when it happened before I would go to the gym and pound the x trainer but since I can't afford it anymore due to helping mum with bills I can't do jack sh*t but sit here! I'm going to my sisters in half hour with my mum for meal my dad is going to my aunts. I have had just about enough of this sh*t! Tomorrow at work I will be booking a doctors appt to get help with counselling and my depression which has funnily enough come back recently!
Why does everything have to be so SH*T!
So sorry to hear this. Big hug!

Id punch him in the head. HARD. *big hugs* x

Back