Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
No I don't have a degree, it took me until I was 40 to discover my vocation!

I still haven't worked out what mine is!!!

I have worked with a lot of LD nurses, as I worked in a nursing home for adults with LD.They used to be RMNH ~ registered nurse for the mentally handicapped, or RMN, Registered Mental Nurse, but I think they moved with the times and renamed them. Most often nowadays can be found working in Community Nursing Homes where the Service Users have complex medical needs and require full time nursing care. Go for it, you'd be awesome.

When your printer is gubbed and you want to print off your CV for a part time job that would be perfect!

Off to the library!

You apply moisturiser then go outside, and it clearly has sunk properly as it rises to your skin making you look like a right sweaty betty

eBay lets you know an item you are watching is ending in 15 minutes, do you think I'll pop onto minimins for quick catch up of subscribed threads, by the time you go back on eBay it's ended by a few seconds and went for £3 argh :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you simply MUST get off Minis and go and dye your hair, as you have a clear 'skunk stripe' at your roots! :(

DYJHIW you can only open your mouth about 1/2inch.....

... when it suddenly dawns on you that despite going to 4 different shops on your shopping trip yesterday you *still* forgot to get the chocolate philadelphia to try. :sigh:

I have a craving for all the bad things and my usual tactic of painting my nails hasn't worked....urgh

Dyjhiw Ur very skinny friend says that is work was enough exercise there wouldn't be so many fat people at work, when you say u don't want to go with her to a military boot camp tonite. Yeah I work in retail....but it involves books....pallets of delivery and moving 9ft metal shelving all day!

Also....Dyjhiw you just want to go home as you haven't had a break and Ur lift home is nearly an hour late finishing :eek:(

... when it suddenly dawns on you that despite going to 4 different shops on your shopping trip yesterday you *still* forgot to get the chocolate philadelphia to try. :sigh:
My friend just phoned and told me to avoid buying it. She ate the whole tub on the first day she got it!

My friend just phoned and told me to avoid buying it. She ate the whole tub on the first day she got it!

Oh dear! Mind you I have a jar of Nutella in the fridge which has been in there for over 5 months so I hope I'd be OK. I love chocolate, but chocolate-y stuff like cakes and pudds etc I can resist. Might go for the mini tub then, just in case!

Back