Don't you just hate it when....

parfittaroles said:
Agreed! I ate nearly all the tub first time. I get the little ones now - they are dearer but worth it. They are bogof in tesco though :)

They're also on offer for £1 in asda-same price as the big ones :) nommm

DYJHIW the people infront of you at the vets have no concept of timescales, or others possibly being a bit pushed for time. 10 minutes delay, I can handle. But 25 minutes of you chatting to the vet about things other than your actual pet is taking the pee a bit. I'm sure your sisters recent operation was horrific, but I am already late for work :(

And, along the same lines, don't you just hate the people who feel the need to be the centre of attention in the vets (or any other establishment), and try and draw others into their conversation.
Yes, your daughter took the dog out for a wee. But was there really any need to shout through a brick wall and clouded window enquiring as to whether the dog had done a poo, and even do the actions? And was there any need to look at me afterwards and smile? No, I won't smile back, or stifle a giggle. I was already 25 minutes late for an appointment I was on time for (infact, a weeny bit early), and you were doing my tree in. I know that if I had of smiled, you would have proceeded to tell me about the dogs usual bowel movements - you seemed that kind of person.

....and breathe.

DYJHIW .. someone compares your 10lb weight loss in 10 weeks to a contestant on the biggest loser losing 8lbs in one week. miffed isn't the word :(

Malc-D said:
DYJHIW .. someone compares your 10lb weight loss in 10 weeks to a contestant on the biggest loser losing 8lbs in one week. miffed isn't the word :(

They do nothing but diet and exercise on that show, while we have to juggle a life with it too!
Don't be disheartened - 10lbs is fab & you deserve a big pat on the back!

don't think i never mentioned that, i'm sure that if i was in a gym 8 hours a day, or running up the side of a mountain pushing a huge 'wheel' made of hay, i'd drop a stone a week too.. i'll be calm after a good sleep. *deep breath - counts to ten* lol

You get heart burn. Argh only the second time I've had it but my gosh it's uncomfy. Taken rennies which did nothing! Now drinking peppermint tea and had a few smints. Hmph!

X Kelly X said:
You get heart burn. Argh only the second time I've had it but my gosh it's uncomfy. Taken rennies which did nothing! Now drinking peppermint tea and had a few smints. Hmph!

It's horrible! I get it all the time!!

don't think i never mentioned that, i'm sure that if i was in a gym 8 hours a day, or running up the side of a mountain pushing a huge 'wheel' made of hay, i'd drop a stone a week too.. i'll be calm after a good sleep. *deep breath - counts to ten* lol
Some of them get nanny/housekeeper and fitness equipment. They also do no work for the first 3 months. Someone cooks their food and shops for them. We will all be dropping a stone every fortnight if we had all that help! Hope your friend opens her mind and not just her ears!

X Kelly X said:

Buy some Zantac in case you get it again, I always used to get heartburn but now only if I've been "naughty", they're the only thing I found that worked x

HPSaucy said:
Buy some Zantac in case you get it again, I always used to get heartburn but now only if I've been "naughty", they're the only thing I found that worked x

I have half a tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water drunk in one go (as it tastes yuck), sorts me out !

You have a constant level 5 headache, even the level 8.5 migraine on Friday didn't get rid of it!
I am seriously depressed, only hoping my blood tests will show very low iron which will explain it!

I have half a tsp of bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water drunk in one go (as it tastes yuck), sorts me out !

You're right it is yuck! Also works for cystitis though and at the moment I have a mucky patch on my carpet covered in bicarb of soda, to hoover up later - good at absorbing stains too! What a wonder! I propose today is 'Bicarbonate of soda day.' I will publish the cards and hopefully make a fortune! ;)

When it's your bfs 21st birthday and you have no idea if hes having a good day coz he's not due home off tour for another 15 days! :(

I've facebooked him but it's a shame he's missing it :(

You're right it is yuck! Also works for cystitis though and at the moment I have a mucky patch on my carpet covered in bicarb of soda, to hoover up later - good at absorbing stains too! What a wonder! I propose today is 'Bicarbonate of soda day.' I will publish the cards and hopefully make a fortune! ;)

Thought I'd better add, before anyone smothers their navy carpet in bicarb of soda, that my carpet is cream - any colour in your carpet and I'd suggest doing a colour test somewhere hidden first! I dampen the carpet, sprinkle on a layer of bicarb and then leave it several hours until completely dry. Then hoover it up.

when you work out how long it will take to get to your interview and even done a trial run on saturday and then today end up being an hour early and having it kill time so you don't look really desperate by turning up an hour early x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW your neighbours make a complaint to council about your dog howling when your out..especially as I only go out twice a week!! And especially as they don't mind having their music on full whack or drilling n hammering all day from 8 in a morning to 8 at night!! Gggrrrrrr

When you sneeze all over your laptop screen! Bleh! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back