Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you have that Friday feeling but realise its only Thursday!

DYJHIW you have to go to work *sigh* x

You pop a patient into a lovely clean fresh bed and then they call to tell you they're wet. Except they haven't been incontinent, they've just spilt a glass of water all over themselves and are refusing, point blank to get out of bed so you can change the sheets......

Eugh...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ladeeez .... please stop it with the 'DUMBO' stuff and the repetitive stiff! :D I have weight watchers red grape and pomegranate squash coming out of my nose due to snorting at you all. Trust me it is worse than snorting coffee! :eek:
:8855:

Ladeeez .... please stop it with the 'DUMBO' stuff and the repetitive stiff! :D I have weight watchers red grape and pomegranate squash coming out of my nose due to snorting at you all. Trust me it is worse than snorting coffee! :eek:
:8855:

*repetitive stuff* What can I say? ;)

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
It takes the best part of 2 hours to catch up on all your subscribed threads!

Yep same for me as a group I'm on, on Facebook x

'Ive only lost 6lbs in 2 weeks, I wanted so much more by now :('

GO AWAY!

You have to cut the back lawn in an attempt to find the hole for the rotary washing line, then still have to spend 15 mins on hands and knees to actually locate the bloomin' thing?

I use the word lawn loosely, it's mostly grass, with a liberal sprinkling of weeds and an underbelly of moss in parts, oh, and it's sort of in a squarish shape.

You have to cut the back lawn in an attempt to find the hole for the rotary washing line, then still have to spend 15 mins on hands and knees to actually locate the bloomin' thing?

I use the word lawn loosely, it's mostly grass, with a liberal sprinkling of weeds and an underbelly of moss in parts, oh, and it's sort of in a squarish shape.
Same problem here! My 2 year old removed the bucket I left over it!

Same problem here! My 2 year old removed the bucket I left over it!

Trouble is I've now started the bi-weekly battle with the grasses relentless need to grow! Although saying that I'll probably do it again over the weekend to tidy up, looks like it's been to the council barbers at the moment.

kingleds said:
You realise you must be getting old cos you can't understand half the posts on this forum as they r in txt spk!

You're not the only one! It's all 'wiv and ova' and it hurts my head x

Back