Don't you just hate it when....

kingleds said:
You realise you must be getting old cos you can't understand half the posts on this forum as they r in txt spk!

I h8te that, innit :)

DYJHIW some idiot visitor at your place of work gets too much in your face aggressive with his questions and demands (two people in one day actually!) and the second one necessitates you throwing him completely by taking a step towards him, which is the last thing he was expecting, and verbally, but oh so politely, knocking him back into the hole he crawled out of! (Suppose the last bit is a DYJLI really!) :rolleyes:

DYJHIW It's xxxx (take your pick) Relief and it takes over normal TV.

I give to Charity but not to these!

DYJHIW It's xxxx (take your pick) Relief and it takes over normal TV.

I give to Charity but not to these!

Like, like, like, like. Oh I agree so much I could hug you Shirleen (mainly because usually when I say I don't give to them I get looked at like I have two heads and must be the meanest b!atch in the world!)

moonwatcher said:
Like, like, like, like. Oh I agree so much I could hug you Shirleen (mainly because usually when I say I don't give to them I get looked at like I have two heads and must be the meanest b!atch in the world!)

Do people really do that? Giving to charity is an incredibly personal thing. I can't believe anyone would judge you if you choose not to give to a certain charity! I wouldn't give to Christian Aid or Oxfam & I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to judge me on that! It's no ones damn business anyway!

Dyjhiw your sinuses are really hurting again.

Do people really do that? Giving to charity is an incredibly personal thing. I can't believe anyone would judge you if you choose not to give to a certain charity! I wouldn't give to Christian Aid or Oxfam & I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to judge me on that! It's no ones damn business anyway!

I told a man shaking his can at me outside Sainsburys that I don't give to animal Charities.....he looked at me like I said I eat puppies!

My charity of choice is an incredibly personal choice to me.

I think they get so caught up in the TV/celebrity coverage for these telethon/comic relief/children in need etc etc, that they can't believe that anyone *wouldn't* ring up and donate their pocket money (Aaaaah!)

With you on the sinuses - I'm wondering if the spring pollen is irritating them?

moonwatcher said:
I think they get so caught up in the TV/celebrity coverage for these telethon/comic relief/children in need etc etc, that they can't believe that anyone *wouldn't* ring up and donate their pocket money (Aaaaah!)

With you on the sinuses - I'm wondering if the spring pollen is irritating them?

Maybe, it's polyps according to the doc, but I imagine pollen isn't helping matters

mrstore said:
Pollen is a pain in the arse! I'm suffering terribly at the mo :(

And me I thought it was just me but apparently not x

For the hay fever sufferers, I tried the red lights you stick up your nose...God knows how it hows, but it works for me. Totally worth looking like Rudolf :p x

DYJHIW you really need sleep, cos you're in work at 7am, but your boyfriend is going to let you know when he gets to Dover, so you can speak to him before he sails over to Europe to work for 5.5 weeks :( loving the prospect of speaking to him, but really needing the sleep about now :( xx

DYJHIW the baby wakes up just when you were ready to go to bed. It doesn't look as if she wants to sleep anytime soon....playing with her toys!

DYJHIW you just know the boy will wake at 6am & because of the above you can't go bed....

Welshtigger said:
DYJHIW you really need sleep, cos you're in work at 7am, but your boyfriend is going to let you know when he gets to Dover, so you can speak to him before he sails over to Europe to work for 5.5 weeks :( loving the prospect of speaking to him, but really needing the sleep about now :( xx

DYJHIW you actually can't stay awake any longer so know that you won't get to speak to him now til he finds wi fi access on the resort, and can Skype me :( but he has just txt me-so off to sleep! Damn stupid work and tiredness :(

dyjhiw you are doing both jobs in 1 day (7-1 and 5-10) and you're still sitting up at quarter to effing 12, knowing damn well you're going to be up from 5.30am to about 11pm

I am such a grump when tired...and I think I'm due on= extra hormones!

that's it- bath, tea and bed!

Back